Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Rhino Keeper
    Still not getting notifications since my previous post. Seriously considering not doing any more challenges until it's resolved. I can't rely on my memory and don't want to have to set my phones timer. Please please get your best programmers to compare the coding before and after 7th August......

Host(ess)
    My food keeps getting spoiled!! ������ and I can't keep on checking every time I can't complete goals if I don't have notifactions I get them on all my other games

It has been 10 days since they advised they were working on the issue. Do we have an update? It is really messing with my game play. 😞

Rhino Keeper
    It has been a week i complained about receiving notifications but still not receiving.I m in trouble

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie1Tim View Post
    It has been 10 days since they advised they were working on the issue. Do we have an update? It is really messing with my game play. ��
    I am wondering the same too , or are we all left in the dark?

Issue but curious too

Glad to know I'm not the only one. But I am curious about something else... I started playing the game on my iPhone (Samsung tablet but figured I wanted a new restaurant and started on an iphone). Here's an interesting thing I found, some of my stoves let me make food that I don't have on my tablet! Anyone know why this may be? Does the game operate different on different formats? I mean, is the game different for Samsung players vs. IPhone or Apple players? Just was wondering why I can make food at a beginners level that I don't get at a level 99!?

New Resident
    Is this problem ever going to get fixed? There has been a lot of complaints and it's still not fixed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaMay4 View Post
    Is this problem ever going to get fixed? There has been a lot of complaints and it's still not fixed.
    I am not holding my breath on a fix. Think about it: no notifications = food spoiled = goals slowed down = buy gems to finish.
    A few weeks ago we could buy a certain part for free, probably due to an oversight by the devs. That bug was very quickly fixed
    So yes, bugs can be fixed, it just needs someone to want to.

I may be completely out of line but from where I am sitting it's the only explanation I can see. Prove me wrong

New Resident
    I think you are 100% right!

Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    I am not holding my breath on a fix. Think about it: no notifications = food spoiled = goals slowed down = buy gems to finish.
    A few weeks ago we could buy a certain part for free, probably due to an oversight by the devs. That bug was very quickly fixed
    So yes, bugs can be fixed, it just needs someone to want to.

I may be completely out of line but from where I am sitting it's the only explanation I can see. Prove me wrong
    I am beyond frustrated and have to agree with your thoughts. Most of us have lives and can't be on game 24/7 so notifications are a must! I gavebeen playing for nearly 7 yrs now and have enjoyed meeting players and growing my restaurant. I refuse to purchase anymore gems until they fix this issue!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast