Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1169

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    Could the rewards from S8 Castle Story events get any worse? After all the resources spent, and gems for some people, to be rewarded with a poor piece of (petting zoo) art and a bucket of water as a collection? Seriously?
    I got a pile of seeds. Not exciting at all. I'll give it a few more days, until event ends for all. Then, if it doesn't get better, it's going to go join the Xmas elves!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	245.0 KB 
ID:	29069

Comparison: old CS art surrounding new CS art. Result: new art is worthless.

First drop: pile of poo. Nuff said.

So the petting zoo drops ONE water? Srsly -___-
    Good, I won't waste my gems speeding up the market place to finish this quest then.
    This game is really losing my interest very fast. The prizes are so lame. Smh. And so much effort for such ugly and disappointing rewards, lol.
    At least it consoles me when I don't win them, that they suck. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post

Yes, that illustrates exactly what I was saying. The new stuff doesn't fit! It's weirdly tiny.

(First drop: 1 wheat and 1 water.)

Executive Chef
    Great event. Lots of variety of things to do. Brilliant that there was no need to rely on neighbours to send you stuff. Just a shame the prize looks so poor next to all the other buildings and decorations. Drops are a little disappointing but as I don't really needs anything cos I am a high level and long term player, doesn't really bother me. However due to ugliness of zoo I have put them both in storage.

Just goes to show you, we are never totally satisfied. LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rar745 View Post
    ROTATE YOUR PETTING ZOOS. The head of the large quadruped will change shape.

The Petting Zoo "Sheep" was created in a very different artistic style
    than were the CS Sheep we know and love. And with much less talent for
    3D rendering/rotation, because its head looks very different with each
    rotation. The two rotations where the eyes are visible look awful:
    Attachment 29048
    a freaky Platypus-Sheep,
    Attachment 29049
    and a scary Wolf-Cow.

The two rotations where the eyes are not visible both look
    like a young Huacaya, which is an animal related to the Llama.
    Attachment 29046

Attachment 29045

The EARLY version of the Petting Zoo is on the "Purple Curtain" pages.
    There, the large quadruped looks most like a Wolf. That is not a Dog.
    We have seen what Storm8 thinks Dogs look like; the Game Tent is full of them.
    This is their version of a Wolf.
    Attachment 29047
    I suspect that it was not designed "from scratch" to be a Sheep. They must have started with an image
    of the head of a Wolf or Dog, and then altered it to look like something else. The result we see in
    our kingdoms is it looking like a Wolf-Sheep crossbreed. It's a literal "Wolf in Sheep's clothing".

Maybe the Petting Zoo designers were originally trying to artistically express a
    message about tranquility or peace, as other Wolves tend to devour both Chickens
    and Rabbits, while this one could be seen as guarding them, like a sheepdog.

Or maybe the large quadruped is SUPPOSED to be a Llama, but the graphic artist stunk.
    Brown Rabbits are in there, and CS certainly ain't got any of those. So, why not a Llama?
    They must have used Huacaya images as a reference, and yet they just couldn't get it right.
    That furry thing doesn't look too friendly, certainly not what I'd want to pet! Getting actual rabbits would have been nice. Given what I got as a drop and what others have reported, I'm not sure why S8 thought having too would be a great idea.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post

Oooo wow I want this. Man I joined cs at the wrong time

I hope this comes from a quest I'll get to do
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    finished chapter10 and got the 2nd pet zoo
    btw for SW : i needed 11 pets for the black pigs in case you do statistics
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Still only at day 8 of the event (I carefully planned the busy days on easy days, so I didn't start right away), but I really like this event.

It's easy for me, for I am a long term player (started right after the Love Shack, still a bummer I missed out on that one), but it still leaves enough challenges.

Too bad it's awefully buggy: I pre-petted my animals, and am hoping tomorrow they'll only need 1 pet, but somehow I doubt it...

Just to be sure, I had 4 Marketplaces placed, so even when there is a glitch, I still have 2 I can tend.

It costed me more hours on preparation than I want to admit to, but it's been a smooth sailing.

Advice for the next time:
    * let more experienced players start first, wait a few days before starting
    * make a step-by-step plan on what to plant, harvest, buy, upgrade when
    * make an inventory list in Excel or something like that, to keep track on what you will need along the way and plan how to get it
    * don't bother with the main-story line during these events
    * save your energy only for the things you need
    * try to have atleast 10 of everything (I myself have atleast 80 of everything, incl. sweet feasts) in your inventory, basics like carrots, flour, fish, should be atleast 80
    * try to do as many adventures in the castle as you can: usually they give 1 or 2 gems, plus the much wanted gem-animals and plants

Farm Supplier
    I made 4 animal feed in my kitchens, on my chapter part it only shows up as 3, I do have 4 in my inventory???? Anyone else have this problem? How do I resolve this? Thanks!