Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/31: A Little Gnomish (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the encouragement from everyone that is still chugging along. I can't remember a storyline as expensive in coins and energy as this one. I'm averaging just over one Gnomish gold per two geode ores, at 45,000 coins each. I need another 95 Gnomish gold bars. That's about 8,500,000 coins. And to chop JUST THE GEODE ORES it's 1900 energy. Holy guacamole. How on EARTH have people finished this??

The advice about the adventures is welcome, thanks xiq. I am madly saving Penstemonium for exactly this. I actually got a Geode Rock from the Gnomish Mine this morning which was a great bonus.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement from everyone that is still chugging along. I can't remember a storyline as expensive in coins and energy as this one. I'm averaging just over one Gnomish gold per two geode ores, at 45,000 coins each. I need another 95 Gnomish gold bars. That's about 8,500,000 coins. And to chop JUST THE GEODE ORES it's 1900 energy. Holy guacamole. How on EARTH have people finished this??

The advice about the adventures is welcome, thanks xiq. I am madly saving Penstemonium for exactly this. I actually got a Geode Rock from the Gnomish Mine this morning which was a great bonus.
    we are in the same boat my friend, I average about the same ratio on gnomish gold, this gold is clearly my bottleneck to craft the cages.
    yes, the mine has been generous lately with geode rock and ore. I get one of those every other day roughly.
    thanks for you kind comment, in the meanwhile I sent 2 adventures, the first one was pretty poor (1 simple glue, 1 gnomish block), the second one was a pure delight (1 firefly cage, 1 geode rock), my 3rd trip is currently on the way...
    I only need another 6 cages, and I should be done with it
    good luck to you!
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Mining adventure additional returns:
    - 3rd trip: 1 geode ore, 1 silver ore, 4 lumin essence
    - 4th trip: 1 gnomish omelet, 4 silver ore, 1 earth wisp
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Farm Supplier
    Gnome event finished, but the Gnomish Omelet is still showing up in the kitchen. Please remove.

Farm Supplier
    Also, Gnome event drops are still happening even though event is finished. Please fix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    Also, Gnome event drops are still happening even though event is finished. Please fix.
    Per post 446:

3. Elven trades will incorporate the gnomish items that will continue to drop post completion of the storyline at some point in the future

I am baffled I have been stuck on part two where I have to level up the mine to level 4 . Trust me I am on this constantly daily for the past two weeks or since I got to this part I have been unable to get the gold and the Purple drops. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I am baffled I have been stuck on part two where I have to level up the mine to level 4 . Trust me I am on this constantly daily for the past two weeks or since I got to this part I have been unable to get the gold and the Purple drops. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thx
    One the first page from Shibuyacloth's post #8.

Gnomish Gold - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A rich, beautiful raw metal. Found deep in the Gnomish Mine.
    Level: 40
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 13 Gems
    ➡️Found: Geode Ore, Gnomish Chest, Wisterium Tree
    Used for: Gnomish Mine L4, Firefly Cage

Larkspurite - (Card)
    Info: A bur***dy jewel with a sparkling light inside. From clearing Geode Rocks.
    Requirements: 40 Gems
    ➡️Found: Geode Rock, Magnoliopal Tree

So chop Geode Ore for the gnomish gold & chop Geode Rock for the purple Larkspurite.

Good Luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It would be preferable for players to refer to the Inventory section in post #7 as Shibuya hasn't copied all of my information to those picture posts... the list above is incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    One the first page from Shibuyacloth's post #8.

Gnomish Gold - (Card)
    Info: A rich, beautiful raw metal. Found deep in the Gnomish Mine.
    Requirements: 13 Gems
    ➡️Found: Geode Ore, Gnomish Chest, Wisterium Tree
    Used for: Gnomish Mine L4, Firefly Cage

Larkspurite - (Card)
    Info: A bur***dy jewel with a sparkling light inside. From clearing Geode Rocks.
    Requirements: 40 Gems
    ➡️Found: Geode Rock, Magnoliopal Tree

So chop Geode Ore for the gnomish gold & chop Geode Rock for the purple Larkspurite.

Good Luck!
    Yes I know that, that?s why I was asking because, not one has ever dropped . All I ever get is the red fang gem. It seemed very unusual thanks btw, I always refer to forum for inventory and event description before asking for assistance
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 05-16-22 at 12:52 AM.