Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Rhino Keeper
    This truly is a bona fide head scratcher. I just can't understand why we haven't gotten expansions in a year and why we don't get them on a regular basis. This is a collecting game where the purpose of the game is to COLLECT ANIMALS!!! How can we do that without being given additional space? And for the 10 millionth time...can SOMEONE from S8 please respond to this thread???

I'll give them $100 right now to give me at least another 20 spaces

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    Me too!

I use to spend $30-90 a month on this game now $0.00 since I think last summer I guess they dont need/want my $$$ I am happy to spend more if we get expansions. I am missing out on all new habitats if the elephant vday one is released I will buy it and delete one of my duplicate habitats but not buying all 4 because I have no room so I'm super selective if I get a new habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I use to spend $30-90 a month on this game now $0.00 since I think last summer I guess they dont need/want my $$$ I am happy to spend more if we get expansions. I am missing out on all new habitats if the elephant vday one is released I will buy it and delete one of my duplicate habitats but not buying all 4 because I have no room so I'm super selective if I get a new habitat.
    Me too. I was buying at least one habitat every month often more but since last June I really think about it twice as I always ,loose? another place for a later cool habitat.
    Spended around 30-60? every month, now like 15? every other.
    Just give us finally expantions.
    OR AT LEAST ANSWER?!

Rhino Keeper
    Yip. Still no space. I have 3 new pets & 6 won habitats in storage coz there?s no where to place them. Why keep releasing new content when long time, loyal, players can?t participate?

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    Oooh! Please don't give them ideas

FFS runs on a free-to-play model so they are within their rights to say that beyond a set number of expansion plots, additional ones are "premium"

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Oooh! Please don't give them ideas

FFS runs on a free-to-play model so they are within their rights to say that beyond a set number of expansion plots, additional ones are "premium"
    I didn't mean I would pay for the expansions. I meant I would pay for what goes IN the expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    I just hit the limit,

I would spend $40.00 a month now I decided to stop playing haven't played it in 2 weeks haven't even opened the game really really sad I would really like to play again I would also like all my animals back that I had to sell to make room for the new animals