Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/9/15 Mythic Mushrooms

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Mythic Mushrooms, not mystic.
    I laugh when players call Sabina Sabrina, too.

The forums are more fun now than the actual game.
    LMAO, it's like with the Mythic Essence...or is it Mythical or is it Mystic or is it Mystical.....
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LMAO, it's like with the Mythic Essence...or is it Mythical or is it Mystic or is it Mystical.....
    Yea, sometimes those are just unintentional typos but they're still funny...
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I found a spot that's perfect to camouflage the mushroom, it is directly behind my deep mine and observatory. What part you can see is same color as top of observatory. Now it doesn't bother me. (Top right hand side if you stop by vol land is my kingdom name) I just couldn't get the colors to seem right ( OCD kicking in). Now I'm happy.
    I found that the purple tones in the mushies go well with Patchouli (my purple cow) and rocket larkspur, the size goes well with the giant faerie bluebell too!

I think I'm developing a psychedelic section in my kingdom

I just need that giant caterpillar that NorthWoods suggested

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	19684
    Last edited by zaccy678; 04-10-15 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Delirium

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I kinda like every item that has a multiple-drop If not a space-saver (it gives as much as 3 mushroom-circles + then some), it atleas is an energy-saver (3 mushrooms + then some for 1 energy)
    it doesn't save space, nor does it give as much as 4 circles, as the circles drop
    about 1 out of 2 times glimmerdust.... so 4 energy gives 4 mushrooms and 2 glimmerdust agianst 1 energy that gives 3 mushrooms and not every other time glimmerdust... so where is the advantage if you collect for the glimmerdust....
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Nightclub Owner
    I must say, the VE Fluttermush Ring remains the beast yield of all. Not as fancy as this new Mythic Mushroom, though
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Everyone has a different perspective... I see it more as 3 mushrooms for 1 energy with some glimmerdust thrown in.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Everyone has a different perspective... I see it more as 3 mushrooms for 1 energy with some glimmerdust thrown in.
    That is how I see it as well. If I want glimmerdust I have my troves for that, and also dead trees (since I can get living wood, glimmerdust, wood, and mushrooms from one tree with 5 chops).

I'm perfectly happy with the 2 'rooms I got. If I notice they aren't getting the job done, then I'll pull a couple of red 'room circles out and put them around them as a back-up.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

When I collected from my mushroom earlier this evening, it dropped Enchanter's Essence.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimbiville View Post
    When I collected from my mushroom earlier this evening, it dropped Enchanter's Essence.
    I'm not sure this is right.... Are you sure you didn't also collect from another source at the same time? If it is right, awesome. I've sent your post to TL for verification though as it will impact whether or not players buy the MM. According to info received, it's only mushies and gd that it's suppose to drop. Thanks for posting though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to shoot for the 3 day deadline but if I can still buy it after it'll be fine. I'm always out of mushrooms so I dedicate my first 45 gems to the Mythic Mushroom either way. Then we'll see if I buy another or get back to 200 for the 2nd school.
    I did not make the deadline (only 37 gems) attributed to not actually having enough time to do enough golden trades (had it been 4 days instead of 3 I might have made it) coupled with rotten luck from adventures (no gems) and a very stingy Sir Piggles (no gems). Violet at least pitched in with 1. I will still have my new mushie but it will come without the closure of whatever Ivy said on the finish/prize screen (and without a 5 gem refund) and it will come in a few days as I will trade no more golden apples and go back to the lemonade & pie trade. *sigh* Maybe this week we'll have an actual update...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast