Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    So far I?m really liking this event. Despite some of the issues I think the prizes are awesome. Walter looks wicked and his a-ha! Sound is hilarious. Kudos to the S8 design team for that. Good luck to everyone!
    I love the look of the Wizard! And am happy about the prizes.

Since I missed the tip about crafting a second Greta, I?m thinking of maybe buying a second ice pup for 40 gems to see if I can have two Green Greta?s that way. If it works out, 40 gems for a second Earthen item dropper seems like a deal.

Also, for the snowballs...I?m throwing my daily 6 since they frequently uncover cabbages and add to my stockpile.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Yes, goal nine is where you can finally place the second Greta.

You put the first Greta in storage and then go to the forge to ?Warm Greta Up?.

Attachment 54146

You can then place and raise the second one while the first one is crafting in the forge.

Attachment 54147
    So, you Can warm them up separately? (Not at the same time?) The ?warm up? craft doesn?t disappear after the first Greta is warmed up?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Yes, goal nine is where you can finally place the second Greta.

You put the first Greta in storage and then go to the forge to ?Warm Greta Up?.

Attachment 54146

You can then place and raise the second one while the first one is crafting in the forge.

Attachment 54147
    Are the Greta's only 1x1?

I was worried she was going to be an exact replica of my Meadow Wolves but if my Gretas end up smaller than the wolves, I suppose I could accept that...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Are the Greta's only 1x1?

I was worried she was going to be an exact replica of my Meadow Wolves but if my Gretas end up smaller than the wolves, I suppose I could accept that...
    They are currently 1x1, but IDK if they magically double in size for the final green incarnation. I hope not, they are cute smaller! Orange, white, and green...is Inara & her wolves from Niger? Ivory Coast? Ireland?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-07-19 at 10:03 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I was not going to do this event and I sat out for 24 hours but then everyone seemed to be having fun and it didn?t seem too crazy and you get an energy dropper after goal 7 so I decided I was just going to get to the wizard and now I?m thinking maybe I do want earthen drops....gosh darn it!!!

Farm Supplier

Value Pack Info

Hey guys! Apologies if someone posted this already, but for you math nerds like me I thought I would post my results.

In addition to the 40 faeries that come with the pack, I managed 30 more (70 total), 6 dark meters, and 12 magic snowflakes. I did tend to the rest of my kingdom, so if I had focused solely on chopping aspen trees (I got 80 life flowers out of it), bushes and dead trees to spawn the wizard, those numbers would be much higher. Felt WELL worth the $4.99 price tag.

FYI I love that darn wizard. He is giving me serious Mortal Kombat Raiden vibes.
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't see any wizard in my Trade Wagon. Does it unlock at a certain goal?
    Can't find and info on him on the first page either.
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Hey guys! Apologies if someone posted this already, but for you math nerds like me I thought I would post my results.

In addition to the 40 faeries that come with the pack, I managed 30 more (70 total), 6 dark meters, and 12 magic snowflakes. I did tend to the rest of my kingdom, so if I had focused solely on chopping aspen trees (I got 80 life flowers out of it), bushes and dead trees to spawn the wizard, those numbers would be much higher. Felt WELL worth the $4.99 price tag.

FYI I love that darn wizard. He is giving me serious Mortal Kombat Raiden vibes.
    My fairy drop rate is about 40% so the 40 fairies that come with it is like 400 energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Greta is like the Meadow Wolf?s mini-me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71042E93-CCC4-4994-ACEE-00BCE09F50A6.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	54148

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think a second Greta can be crafted they removed it from the Magic Forge.

Farm Supplier
    Pics for goal 10 Hope everyone is enjoying this event!!

Name:	Screenshot_20191207-121410_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	54150

Name:	Screenshot_20191207-121415_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	54149

Name:	Screenshot_20191207-121401_Castle Story.jpg