Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: It's Slime Time - 2019 Oct 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Another thing before this event ends tomorrow...
    The gorgeous egg that is for sale for two thousand dollars is going to make an outstanding Easter fence in the spring.
    I plan on buying a bunch of them because they will be storable when the event ends.
    If you get at least one of the Slime Egg Nest, you can have an Easter fence with a chicken perched on one of the fence segments. Or more, if you get more than one Slime Egg Nest.

I wasn't planning on buying any more Slime Eggs, but I think I might buy a few, now that y'all put the thought in my head.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you get at least one of the Slime Egg Nest, you can have an Easter fence with a chicken perched on one of the fence segments. Or more, if you get more than one Slime Egg Nest.

I wasn't planning on buying any more Slime Eggs, but I think I might buy a few, now that y'all put the thought in my head.
    Good idea! Bought one chicken on an egg.
    Tip: I also bought enough Slime-alyzer ...just in case Eggs do not become storable.

Fashion Designer
    Judy or Pookie... HELP how do i contact Tech Support for an issue regarding problem in Slme event? I am so frustrated! I waited until the event popped up to begin collecting from studio. I just reached 3 royal slimes. but the 11/11 Slime time only recorded 1 ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Judy or Pookie... HELP how do i contact Tech Support for an issue regarding problem in Slme event? I am so frustrated! I waited until the event popped up to begin collecting from studio. I just reached 3 royal slimes. but the 11/11 Slime time only recorded 1 ugh
    You can't turn in Collections until all three complete or else say you collect two then turn in two collections goal goes back to zero.

And if you collected all three ...try force closing and reopening.

You can post under current bugs

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You can't turn in Collections until all three complete or else say you collect two then turn in two collections goal goes back to zero.

And if you collected all three ...try force closing and reopening.

You can post under current bugs

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    WHAT? after all that work I just lost the Royal Slimes Because I didn't know that I couldnt turn them in one at a time??? How would I have known that?

Rynetory2 made goal guides to help everyone.
    Unfortunately Mitzi it works that way but that is not helping you right now.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493

(5) Do not use up event items until you reach or pass the goal/task that requires them, especially those event items of rarer drops. The counters may reset once you used them up and they wont count if you made the crafts in advance.

Goal 11 was released on November first sigh ...feel really bad for you
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 11-05-19 at 06:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just turned in my last collection. Got the gnome for 5 collections, but no other pet.....this has happened the last 3 collection events.

Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    Just turned in my last collection. Got the gnome for 5 collections, but no other pet.....this has happened the last 3 collection events.
    Congratulations on the GNOME!
    Luck events are tough that is why I am happy that they often give a pet for just turning in five Collections

Executive Chef
    Received multiples on a bunch of things, but never received the Pumpkin Slime, the Goo'd Tractor, or the Slime. Oh well.

Which habitat does the Slime go into?

I am becoming more and more frustrated with this collection type of game. In the past few games, I have easily collected all articles required until the last one, which is obviously set to be virtually impossible.
    I made things in the studio for 4 days and never once did the studio drop the last article I needed so I could not complete a collection.
    This inability to get something from the last place, despite numerous products being made has happened to me frequently and I have never as yet obtained the major prize from this part of the game.
    Consequently, despite having played this game for some years I am becoming less and less interested in it to the point of considering stopping.
    Why can’t you get rewarded for the work you do, like Castle Story, instead of relying on luck? It seems so unfair.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast