Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Mammoth Trunk Tournament: September 9 2016

Executive Chef
    Finished the tournament first thing this morning with a record of 45-29. Lost 6 times on rounds 32 and 44 and 3 times to the Mammoth Trunk in the last round. Other than that, I only lost more than once on round 22 with 2 losses. See Post #3 for details.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Finished the tournament first thing this morning with a record of 45-29. Lost 6 times on rounds 32 and 44 and 3 times to the Mammoth Trunk in the last round. Other than that, I only lost more than once on round 22 with 2 losses. See Post #3 for details.
    Congratulations! Excellent record.

Farm Supplier
    Got ya!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	673.1 KB 
ID:	33541
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    I know can't defeat the Obsidian Cyclops.
    It's so strange how it works isn't it. My main account got it first try with an aurora Pegasus (nature attack) whereas my secondary account got stuck on it for ages! My main account was way behind but because my second one was stuck there so long I caught up and then overtook! Strange how some ppl can get so stuck on one when others fly past. I find it interesting having the two accounts to compare sometimes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    It's so strange how it works isn't it. My main account got it first try with an aurora Pegasus (nature attack) whereas my secondary account got stuck on it for ages! My main account was way behind but because my second one was stuck there so long I caught up and then overtook! Strange how some ppl can get so stuck on one when others fly past. I find it interesting having the two accounts to compare sometimes
    It happens all the time as it's a random, probability game. Viewing postings by others regarding their tournament progress reveals the same observation. Anyway, good luck to your battle. By the way, you mentioned you have two accounts. Are they on the same device? If yes, how did you create the 2nd account on the same device? Your advice is appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    It happens all the time as it's a random, probability game. Viewing postings by others regarding their tournament progress reveals the same observation. Anyway, good luck to your battle. By the way, you mentioned you have two accounts. Are they on the same device? If yes, how did you create the 2nd account on the same device? Your advice is appreciated.
    Yes, very random isn't it! Yes I have two accounts. I started playing on my iPod but that broke. Then my phone started playing up so I purchased an iPod. I thought that meant I would have to start again and was devastated but set up a new game on my iPhone. Then I noticed the log into an other account button (right at the top right hand screen) I had a storm8 id and password for old account which meant I could log back into that one. I can now go back and forward on both accounts. Iv made a promise to myself that I will never spend money on my second account so that one does not seem to get as much attention lol. As most of my energy goes into the main one. I get really annoyed when I miss things in main account but can let it go on second one

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, very random isn't it! Yes I have two accounts. I started playing on my iPod but that broke. Then my phone started playing up so I purchased an iPod. I thought that meant I would have to start again and was devastated but set up a new game on my iPhone. Then I noticed the log into an other account button (right at the top right hand screen) I had a storm8 id and password for old account which meant I could log back into that one. I can now go back and forward on both accounts. Iv made a promise to myself that I will never spend money on my second account so that one does not seem to get as much attention lol. As most of my energy goes into the main one. I get really annoyed when I miss things in main account but can let it go on second one
    Thanks for the information. It means I need to create a new account on a different device. Then I can log into this new account on my current device. I now play FFS on my iPhone and iPad interchangeably but I cannot create a new account on either of the devices though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Thanks for the information. It means I need to create a new account on a different device. Then I can log into this new account on my current device. I now play FFS on my iPhone and iPad interchangeably but I cannot create a new account on either of the devices though.
    Did u sync your iPhone and iPad together? As my old ones were together and it meant I had ffs on my old iPod and iPhone and could only create a new one when the iPod completely stopped working. Then I didn't sync my games from the phone to the pod and it meant I could create a new one on the pod

Rhino Keeper
    Did u sync your iPhone and iPad together? As my old ones were together and it meant I had ffs on my old iPod and iPhone and could only create a new one when the iPod completely stopped working. Then I didn't sync my games from the phone to the pod and it meant I could create a new one on the pod
    Yes. They are synced. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Banned
    How do you beat Wyburn. What elements defeat him
    PS. I don't have any gem animals

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast