Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEEEEEEEASE can we have a Flyger to keep at the end of this goal? It's wonderful. I used to play Fairytale Wonderland before the game was discontinued for some reason and there was a Flyger in that. Also think it would be great as a dragon in Dragon Story.

The one missing egg since yesterday morning, he got lost when his brothers came here. I hope he comes before the event comes to an end. In the begging the drops were so great I thought I would get a second one, now I am just hoping I get one. I'm not so sure I believe in random drops. I believe in S8 wanting to make money when players are just one off....

I hope I'm wrong and I can post that I got my third egg! And see lots of positive posts from others
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-07-16 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Wow typos!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Everyone is doing better than me - spawn rate only about 1 in every 4 stables. Might have to work some night shifts.
    Every timed quest some players do well and get special characters and others do not because the required or special drops just don't come. Every time we complain that all players should get the same rate of drops and that never happens. I guess they want to make sure a certain percentage are forced to use gems. If that's the case it should at least rotate to make sure it's not the same players who never get the special drops or required drops. I don't fault them for finding ways to entice players to spend money but it shouldn't be for completing the basic quest in the time allotted if you play during the daytime without having to speed up resources and if you are giving a special drop everyone should have the same opportunity to get it. Just a thought.

I have one egg, been collecting 4-5 times a day. Almost got all the nests and have feathers. HATE RANDOM DROPS!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I don't think that there will be that many young children that play this game. My daughter is 8 and it's too advanced for her to get to the required level. Granted we don't expose her to technological games very much. I am also a cat lover. But this is a game. And I can totally differentiate between defeating a mythical creature in a fantasyland and my real life. I don't think I'll be hunting any flygers (or tigers for that matter) anytime soon. Just like I am not heading off to spooky hollow anytime soon to rescue a trapped faerie witch. I think the flygers are awesome and if they have gone through the time to create another monster, methinks it will mean that we will get to collect them at some point like the Griffins which I think is superb. Poor s8. I bet they feel like they can never win. Bottom line: it's a game not real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Well said!! 👏

And yes, poor storm8. But I would think that they already know that when they deal with customers, like we are. There is always someone who is dissatisfied no matter what.
    Agreed! In this game, we slay beasts and monsters. And when we think they are particularly spectacular, we tell S8 that we want to keep one - like the raccoon!

I think complaining about slaying a mystical beast is over the top. If you want to keep one in your kingdom, share your love for the beast with S8!

Dear S8 - I think your Flyger is spectacular and I would loveto see a pet Flyger in the future! Perhaps in the Baron's Tent or -even better- a character roaming the board! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I've already placed a peacock and hope to place the second soon. But.. as I really like them, it's my choice to speed Stables and also to buy the missing Feathers as cheaper than speeding stables.
    I do think everyone who collects regularly will be able to obtain 1, more Flygers and eggs have been dropping today and many days are left. But for whoever wishes to have more than one peacock, let's be realistic.. I see the only sure way, not considering luck, will be through gemming.

For those who wish to gem the cheapest way.. I do suggest asking our generous forum speeders for their suggestions. I have not seen any posts reguarding this argument, so that's why I have made this proposal.

Please don't get me wrong.. I know many players do not spend gems for their personal reasons and/or choice, and are fully respected... just like players who do. It would just be nice to read ALL kinds of suggestions.. so we can decide what we wish, or have choice to do... like always.
    Moon, I am specifically looking for strategic suggestions. I wonder what the drops from the 20 gem egg have been. I got one egg from the side goal, but does this always drop an egg? If so, this could be a solution to getting the scarce eggs for crafting the peacock. I had hoped the drops from the flygers would be proportional enough that no one would be short on parts, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I also thought the fangbeasts would have been disabled during this quest. My spawn rate for flygers from stables seems to be 1/3 with some of those other times spawning a fangbeast. Seeing something spawn then finding it is a fangbeast is a real let down....

There are still days left and time to keep visiting stables and hoping to bump into a flyger! An egg dropping one, I hope!
    Last edited by caron7; 11-07-16 at 01:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Argh!!! One straw and one egg to go. "Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue."

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Argh!!! One straw and one egg to go. "Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue."
    Eggs??? Never saw one. I am sure the Baron is currently cocking them with some bacon he stole from my inventory.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Eggs??? Never saw one. I am sure the Baron is currently cocking them with some bacon he stole from my inventory.
    I wonder if he is stealing gold runes from Nadina before she manages to get them to me. . .

Rhino Keeper
    Finally I have got my Peacock in my queendom. Love the animation S8.

I have 2 eggs and 6 peacock straw so not sure if I should go for a 2nd Peacock.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED