Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1217

Thread: Castle Story : 10/20 Update - Spooky Hollow Event | 10/20 - 11/02

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I agree and hope S8 is listening. It isn't reasonable to ask people to be on the game continuously, or checking in every few hours. I'd love to follow along with a few clever steps a day, where I can keep my day job and check in morning and evening. I was up in the middle of the night for this event, since reset is 3 am here. That is not rational or reasonable. I've got to be smart enough to just say no, I guess, unless S8 can see the issue with these timed goals for those with odd reset times.
    What would be nice was if the counter started from when you actually start the story.

IE: If i decided to begin the story at 8pm GMT it will end at 8pm GMT 10 days later instead of 8am GMT regardless of what time i start the story, As setting alarms every 2 hours through the night isn't my idea of fun, I was so tired i slept over an hour through my last alarm continuously going off and missed collecting my last adventure so missed out on the witch by an hour after wasting all them resources trying to get her.
    Maybe if the servers hadn't of crashed a couple of days ago i might have finished it.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Is the server down again in the UK? I can't get the game to load at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Hay... can you give me link to Anthia storyline? I Think i missed her.And curious how is she look and her storyground.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l-Guide/page79

this should get you there.. scroll down the page till you reach 'The Cherry Hive'. You can then also link to the expired forum to see more info of how it goes.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure this has been asked before but it just happend to me again! Why am I getting neighbor requests that say they were sent 2 days ago? I play everyday and often 2 or more times a day I check in! I don't want my neighbor's to think that I am not responding to their requests!

Rhino Keeper
    Level 7 in ridiculous really s8 why you guys make it so difficult to win something on your timed events it's all about the money for you guys, and for people who have nothing else to do in their life but to spend it on the game.!!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know why that happens but it happens to me all the time and I play every day too..

Fashion Designer
    Question: I have 2 timers. The little timer in the right upper corner says 2 day, I click on it, then it says: event expires in one day. I am finishing chapter nine, not behind, always have to wait for next day. So which is it? Do I have time to finish 10 tomorrow or will it be expired before that? Thanks in advance for any help.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before but it just happend to me again! Why am I getting neighbor requests that say they were sent 2 days ago? I play everyday and often 2 or more times a day I check in! I don't want my neighbor's to think that I am not responding to their requests!
    That neighbor sent out more than 20 requests, say maybe 30 or more. All of those requests went out & everybody had them in their newsfeed, but as soon as the 20 limit was reached, the rest are dropped from the news feeds & rolled over to go out on the next day.
    You did nothing wrong if you see requests over 2 days old...other neighbors just beat you to the punch. I've had some in the past that were much older, the oldest I think I've ever gotten was 5 days old.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Question: I have 2 timers. The little timer in the right upper corner says 2 day, I click on it, then it says: event expires in one day. I am finishing chapter nine, not behind, always have to wait for next day. So which is it? Do I have time to finish 10 tomorrow or will it be expired before that? Thanks in advance for any help.
    The timers are always rounded off. The outside timer is rounded up. You have 1 day plus the hours left until reset - about 11 more hours or so. S8 is on Pacific time.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-31-16 at 11:30 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    What would be nice was if the counter started from when you actually start the story.

IE: If i decided to begin the story at 8pm GMT it will end at 8pm GMT 10 days later instead of 8am GMT regardless of what time i start the story, As setting alarms every 2 hours through the night isn't my idea of fun, I was so tired i slept over an hour through my last alarm continuously going off and missed collecting my last adventure so missed out on the witch by an hour after wasting all them resources trying to get her.
    Maybe if the servers hadn't of crashed a couple of days ago i might have finished it.
    I agree we do have a life outside so do need to sleep. With a 7am cutoff this week (clocks gone back) I have to finish by bedtime making chapter 10 very difficult. We are not being given any extra time for the server issues. This will possibly be the last quest I will play. Can't say that the last few stories have been fun used a lot of resources and didn't finish most of them and missed out on the very odd and funny prizes. Very disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Is the server down again in the UK? I can't get the game to load at all.
    No, it's fine for me. Was on it now and also a couple of hours ago.