Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spooky hollow chapter 8 stuck!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's after hours now (7.30pm) for S8 staff. I would suggest in the meantime, you force close - multiple times may be necessary, and you get yourselves new neighbours. Look in the Add Me forum. All the players who posted in the X Marks the Spot add me thread are active players and were able to take on new neighbours for requests.

When I did this goal last night, none of mine showed either, but I could see the news feed showed a response had been made. Force closing does work. In a short time, the goal auto completed.

New Resident
    I have forced closed, uninstalled and my last response according to my news feed came in 12 hours ago, yet I still am receiving requests from neighbors. I have added about 10 neighbors and requested from them and still nothing.

Now I am behind and have to scramble to catch up tomorrow.

Did as you suggested and added loads of new neighbours but still had to wait till the next day to fill steel requirement. Now I'm a whole day behind and don't know how I'll ever finish after putting in so much time and resource

I also have met with the same problem. Yesterday I was stuck on 15. I sent exactly 20 request to neighbors of whom I KNOW are active. I askes one if she received it and she said that she accepted. This morning I made new requests and can move on now. But I have to make up 10 hours from yesterdays goals. After that at least 10 hours more for todays goals. I am wondering if this goalbook is realistic. Especialy with a bug flying around.

I am having an issue as well with the haunted steel. I did the forced close and still nothing.

Farm Supplier
    Well I gem through to craft the lantern last night no refund of the gems but 7 haunted steel in my inventory.

New Resident
    Deleted and reinstalled the game again, sent requests this morning and I have 5 responses in my feed from 3 hours ago to 5 minutes ago but i only have 18 responses registering. I deleted (3rd time) and re-installed and still at 18 responses.

Ridiculous...so glad this isn't a timed event...oh wait

**Update**
    Finally received the last responses after i sent a new request to Stormie and my other neighbors. Total of 24 hours. I now have to play catch up between today and tomorrow meaning 12 adventures to be sent before the event ends. Seriously?!?

Good job S8. You really need to re-evaluate this neighbor request requirement or fix your system so that there are not so many glitches when it comes to neighbor requests.
    Last edited by samiam853; 10-28-16 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Update

Host(ess)
    This morning I collected my 3rd sleepy hollow on chapter 7, I decided to speed up the fourth trip and paid the 16 gems, gems were deducted, journey was completed but was not counted in the event. I force closed turned off my device which did not help. I paid another 16 gems and went through the steps again. This time it went through. Now I'm stuck on 19 steel since this morning, after sending out requests to all 79 of my neighbors.

Lucinda1989
    Located in central time zone USA
    Last edited by Lucinda1989; 10-29-16 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Forgot id

I've put through a report on this issue for you all.

S8 had reports of sync errors from users who are from Northern Europe yesterday around 10 am because of a network outage there. That may be the reason you encountered progress rolling back. If youre not from this area, please post location and whether you're still experiencing issues.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast