Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Weekly Updates 9-27-12

Seriously enough gym stuff!! Halloween time!

right But Can Everybody Tell Me How To Make My Room Smaller It Is Huge Plz:-)

Rhino Keeper
    More workout stuff?? zzzzzzzzzz

I really hope we get Halloween costume catalogs and soon. Also, if they do any fun stuff (i.e. having the customers in costume) please please please make sure Kindle Fire users get it too. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Too lazy for pictures.

Run Display is an LTO for 25 gems
    Bench Press Chair for 50,000 coins
    Yoga Mannequin for 21 gems

New Catalog is Tennis Star. It is 5 hours long. The second teaser photo is the tennis bag that is part of the catalog.

The yoga mannequin was here before already~it's not new. All we got is a tennis star catalogue (top, skirt, tennis bag and shoes)~all yellow, though the avatar in the catalogue is wearing red shoes instead of the yellow ones. LTO with the run display and we can buy a bench press for 51,000 coins. Nothing else is new. I can't refrain again...in a boutique? A bench press chair? And for women? Only good news to me is that the catalogue is only 5 hrs...will save my gems for the Halloween decor that should have come out this week instead.

New Resident
    I think it's kind of funny how in the catalog, for Tennis Star, the girl has red shoes on but the new tennis star shoes are actually white with yellow...

Fashion Designer
    It's time to be done with the gym equipment already. I have a lovely fitness clothing corner in my boutique (different id, not the one i use on the forums), but I have no desire to create a gym in my place. I can't believe this has gone on longer than the Paris theme.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    It's time to be done with the gym equipment already. I have a lovely fitness clothing corner in my boutique (different id, not the one i use on the forums), but I have no desire to create a gym in my place. I can't believe this has gone on longer than the Paris theme.
    I agree. So much more cute looks could have come out of the Parisian theme. At least last week's catalog wasn't athletic, but it was insanely tacky.

The Honorable Panda
    Closet:

Top 35 gems
    skirt 40,000 coins
    shoes 28,000 coin
    racket 12 gems

Last edited by kooky panda; 09-27-12 at 02:40 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    If you put a Belly showing shirt on the avatar with that skirt, part of her black underwear shows on the left side (looking at her).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast