Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Check page 3 for all animal drops. ( It is also listed how many shells you need- with 120 options are small - racoons etc) If you can push yourself to 130 - I would make Royal Siren - she may not drop Mithril that often, but any chance seems more worth it than getting normal monster stuff from others - stuff most players are maxed out on.
    Thank you. I am at 134 now so could make 150 easily or just do the Royal Siren and concentrate on Gold tokens now.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 05-07-19 at 09:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Thank you. I am at 134 now so could make 150 easily or just do the Royal Siren and concentrate on Gold tokens now.
    What you want - most drops from other monsters are not very amazing. I would choose Royal Siren or Fi-Fi 145 tokens drops: Coins, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite - if you need them - do Wi-fi.
    130 Royal siren - Mithril, Elvenite, Earth wisps

If you don't need Fi.-Fi drops - do Royal Siren and go for gold tokens. Next best thing is Firefly - but 200 tokens seems too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    What you want - most drops from other monsters are not very amazing. I would choose Royal Siren or Fi-Fi 145 tokens drops: Coins, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite - if you need them - do Wi-fi.
    130 Royal siren - Mithril, Elvenite, Earth wisps

If you don't need Fi.-Fi drops - do Royal Siren and go for gold tokens. Next best thing is Firefly - but 200 tokens seems too much.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    # Tokens Beast Hours Drops
    145 Fi-Fi 8 Coins, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite
    130 Royal siren 14 Elvenite, Mithril
    125 Blossom Phoenix 4 Coins, Wood, Living Wood, Blue Petal
    120 Werewolf 4 ? (Friendly ww drops bone, fur, manticore whisker)
    120 Forest Raccoon 1 ? (usually tomato, corn, creep tooth)
    120 Frizzly Bear 8 Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Milk
    115 Party Skunkupine 1 Corn, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth
    110 Spring Raccoon 4 Silver Ore, Rat Tail, White Petal, Fur

Royal Siren also drops wisps, iron, & lantern not just elvenite & mithril

Royal Siren
    Royal Siren
    Info: A princess of a sea-kingdom, risen up from the water to claim a new realm. Has a chance to drop elvenite and mithril.
    Crafted: Trade Wagon during Beast Master goals during Season 18
    Drops: earth wisp, elvenite, iron ore, mithril, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 14 hours
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    # Tokens Beast Hours Drops
    145 Fi-Fi 8 Coins, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite
    130 Royal siren 14 Elvenite, Mithril
    125 Blossom Phoenix 4 Coins, Wood, Living Wood, Blue Petal
    120 Werewolf 4 ? (Friendly ww drops bone, fur, manticore whisker)
    120 Forest Raccoon 1 ? (usually tomato, corn, creep tooth)
    120 Frizzly Bear 8 Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Milk
    115 Party Skunkupine 1 Corn, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth
    110 Spring Raccoon 4 Silver Ore, Rat Tail, White Petal, Fur

Royal Siren also drops wisps, iron, & lantern not just elvenite & mithril

Royal Siren
    Royal Siren
    Info: A princess of a sea-kingdom, risen up from the water to claim a new realm. Has a chance to drop elvenite and mithril.
    Crafted: Trade Wagon during Beast Master goals during Season 18
    Drops: earth wisp, elvenite, iron ore, mithril, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 14 hours

oooo I just got a Light Armor from it too!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone think the shell tokens will be available during the next monster hunt? I want to get the unicorn but there?s no way with the time remaining not half way there. I?ll keep them if I can build on them next time but if not I?ll get a firefly to help with expansions & use the remaining time to get gold tokens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Does anyone think the shell tokens will be available during the next monster hunt? I want to get the unicorn but there?s no way with the time remaining not half way there. I?ll keep them if I can build on them next time but if not I?ll get a firefly to help with expansions & use the remaining time to get gold tokens.
    I don't think so. Last time we had monsters from past- they required Beast master tokens, now shell tokens - even if they would give us chance to eventually get same animals again - they may possibly ask for some completely new type of tokens - so your current shell tokens wouldn't count at all. It is too big risk to take - for potentially never needing them again. Not to mention not every MH includes opportunity to get past monsters at all - personally I don't think you can use your shell tokens in the fututre- or if you could chance is to small to take.

Rhino Keeper
    Think I'm going to make a second royal siren.. also a surprise, I got two ghost tokens... have to be a glitch there is nothing that I can use them for.. 🤪 lol

Executive Chef
    Never say never. Here I am chopping trees so I can make the best use of those special tokens. I really don't want them to go to waste. I wish those Grand Rooted trees gave those shell tokens.
    I mean the spawns from those trees.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-07-19 at 12:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I've completed all the quests related to the Sirens and with just barely two days left, I'll forget about trying to get more Shell Tokens and just concentrate on building up my store of Troll Tokens again.

This spot I cleared up during the last discounted expansion seems perfect for the three of them

And completed with a Shipwreck, Anemone, crusted Anchor, and Treasure Chest

oooo nice......gives me something to think about, love how they are sitting on the cliff!