Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Passionate Prancer - 2019 Feb 8

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Oh, wow! I don't know which stage I want to keep mine at because it looks good at every stage! It's horns form a heart just like the XO ox, so I think I will try to put them in the same habitat! But, again, the problem is the ox is also adorable at every stage, so if I never grow him up, he'll never get his heart horns. What a dilemma! And it is also similar to last year's "Romance Prancer."

You know what I should do? And it would be way cheaper than playing? Just print out the guides and have pictures of all the animals at all the levels, make them into posters, and then I wouldn't have to try to breed anything. Lol! Kidding, of course.
    I struggle with this all the time! I bred a second Passionate Prancer because I want it in baby form. I personally prefer the Romance Prancer in adult form, though I don't wanna hatch it from storage till we get more expansions. I find the baby animals far far too cute in this game!

Rhino Keeper
    No luck on baby account trying for this so frustrating!!!
    Got it on main account with pyro pony and obsidian Cyclops.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m at chapter 6 of 10 and it is asking for the Passionate Prancers...I have been attempting to breed this since the beginning of the Tales and still cannot get it...this is very frustrating and I probably won’t be able to finish unless I get it soon!

Farm Supplier
    I have had the best luck breeding ?commons? for the SB when I use level 15 pyro pony, pandaffodil, rock rhino, or frostfang (for passionate prancer I used pyro pony and rock rhino.) When I only use these original commons and mine are all level 15, I can usually get the new common by the 10th try. I don?t use any other animals because higher rarity and extra elements all introduce additional variables into the breeding results. I also consult the guide so I don?t advance to the step where it asks you to breed the new common until I have actually bred it; for whatever reason, it becomes harder to breed once the SB asks for it.

not sure if this will help anyone for this SB or a future one, but it works for me

Executive Chef
    Still. No. Luck.

Beyond frustrating

Executive Chef
    No way!
    Main account just got five hours! - please tell me this is the only possibility?
    Let?s see how far I get in the storybook without spending gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    No way!
    Main account just got five hours! - please tell me this is the only possibility?
    Let?s see how far I get in the storybook without spending gems
    Good luck! Sounds like you got it!

Rhino Keeper
    Now two days left and still no Passionate Prancer...I can understand not completing an event by not having enough food, not being able to get to level 30 in the arena or not being able to mine for select items...I just don’t understand how after continuous back to back breeding of a so called “common” animal I am not able to complete this event...this is not the first time it has happened and I’m sure it’s not the last...I just refuse to give in and buy the animal to win the event...I just don’t have that kind of money!

Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    Now two days left and still no Passionate Prancer...I can understand not completing an event by not having enough food, not being able to get to level 30 in the arena or not being able to mine for select items...I just don’t understand how after continuous back to back breeding of a so called “common” animal I am not able to complete this event...this is not the first time it has happened and I’m sure it’s not the last...I just refuse to give in and buy the animal to win the event...I just don’t have that kind of money!
    Sometimes I find it helpful to switch the order of the animals. If you've been using Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony, switch it to Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. I don't know why but it helps me from time to time. I wish you luck, friend!

Rhino Keeper
    I tried switching the order, but still no luck...oh well, maybe I will be lucky next time...too late to catch up now...only 1 day and 2 hours left��☹️

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast