Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I'm patiently (OK almost) waiting for someone to get a few days in on the Mid-lvl Tale. This will be my last mid, could it pretty please be my first completed Tale? I've not gotten the final dragon in any Tale or Tournament, this would be an amazing one to complete.

(As my island wall says, "Always looking for new neighbors!")

What are the acts for me Medium level (41-110) please? Thanks heaps!

Executive Chef
    The deep freeze was a limited time breedable dragon, unfortunately it can't be bred any more. The pink winged dragon is a pink lotus, and its twin the regular lotus right beside her.

Nightclub Owner
    Pretty cool looking dragon prizes, I think I may try and finish this lol unlike most of the previous tales events that I didn't finish
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    The deep freeze was a limited time breedable dragon, unfortunately it can't be bred any more. The pink winged dragon is a pink lotus, and its twin the regular lotus right beside her.
    I'm scared to ask. Pink lotus was a crafting one wasn't she? sad face lol

jent3609
    This is my first tales because I just started playing. Obviously I don't be able to get the supreme dragon. Are the dragons that are from the tales ever available to get again? I absolutely love the way it looks and would love to eventually be able to get it.

They have brought back older tales dragons on the spin to win game. (Perhaps only on android) The tales are much easier to complete at the lower level. And remember you do not have to start tales yet you can wait a couple days to grow food. If you are below 40 you have a really good chance to complete good luck!
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 04-08-16 at 07:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    I'm patiently (OK almost) waiting for someone to get a few days in on the Mid-lvl Tale. This will be my last mid, could it pretty please be my first completed Tale? I've not gotten the final dragon in any Tale or Tournament, this would be an amazing one to complete.

(As my island wall says, "Always looking for new neighbors!")
    Quote Originally Posted by mai_jdc View Post
    What are the acts for me Medium level (41-110) please? Thanks heaps!
    Lenasdinner said she would post those. If no sign, I will work on them after my workout and dinner.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I'm scared to ask. Pink lotus was a crafting one wasn't she? sad face lol
    I'm not quite sure, I know she was on a spin to win, but she was before my time. Some folks who have been around longer than me could answer that one.

Thank you! I'm a level 35 and started the quest before knowing that I could wait. I really hope I'm able to finish but I only have 3k food so it's going to be tough.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jent3609 View Post
    Thank you! I'm a level 35 and started the quest before knowing that I could wait. I really hope I'm able to finish but I only have 3k food so it's going to be tough.
    Keep planting as much as you can. Even if you only have a few minutes plant buffbeats and impruberries non-stop. Don't feed any other dragon unless it's needed for tales.

Host(ess)
    Is there a reason why the low levels do not seem to receive the surprise dragon as one of the rewards?

I see that we get the playful in the beginning and the supreme if we finish the tales, but I do not see the surprise listed on the low level chart. Did I miss it or do we really not get a chance at it?