Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: FAQs

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by missiesp View Post
    I'm on level 24 with a few expansions to go and some buildings still to buy, but I'm finding I spend most of my energy on collecting, cooking and crafting for adventures. Shall I stop aiming for daily adventures and go to every other day? Would like to know what strategy/system worked well for anyone else. Thanks
    This is what I do:
    • Makes sure I have 2 of every resource building
    • Upgrade resource buildings when possible
    • Have a couple of chickens - need the eggs for noodles
    • With crops and crafting do short time when I'm playing and long time when I'm not
    • Leave pretty much all coin buildings uncollected
    • Use most of my energy harvesting crops before collecting from an adventure or sir piggles
    • Use a fair bit of energy getting mermaid scales
    • Have a number of neighbours who gift me wisps

I'm lucky that I have all 4 shards. This gives be a better drop rate for mermaid scales and some energy back when harvesting crops.

During the day I also have someone who keeps a bit of an eye on my kingdom and does some collecting/crafting.

I'd suggest if you're struggling spend a couple of days stockpiling stuff for the first adventure. That will give you some time to start stockpiling for the other adventures.

New Resident
    Thanks for the tips Maguar. I did wonder if the coin building collection was consuming too much energy. Only thing - as I'm on level 24, will I lose out on xp points by not collecting from them?

Nightclub Owner
    You will miss out on xp by not collecting from them. If you want a bit of a compromise only collect from the high income ones. You'll find a style that suits what you want to do

Hi, same issue for me ... lovecupine since the beginning, now in level 18, still no homemade sword in my workshop ... Many thanks for your help !!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepetteQueen View Post
    Hi, same issue for me ... lovecupine since the beginning, now in level 18, still no homemade sword in my workshop ... Many thanks for your help !!
    I've flagged it over

New Resident
    First post to forum, so not sure where to post this, but today I lost 12 royal points. I didn't put anything in inventory, and all I did was upgrade a sawmill. Any idea why I lost the points?

Nightclub Owner
    Locksbury do you have an overgrown bench in your kingdom? It was giving 12 royal points when it shouldn't have. Perhaps they've fixed this.

Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    The Overgrown Bench's temporary Royal status is a bug that will soon be corrected. Enjoy your 12 points while they last ;D

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Locksbury View Post
    First post to forum, so not sure where to post this, but today I lost 12 royal points. I didn't put anything in inventory, and all I did was upgrade a sawmill. Any idea why I lost the points?
    Im quite sure that you got Overgrown Bench from adventure and it gives you 12 RP. I mentioned that in other post and GTMoney ( TL's staff) said it was a bug and now it's "fixed" -.- i just lost 12 RP too

New Resident
    Boo! Thanks for letting me know it wasn't me!

Fashion Designer
    I'm having problems now where the place I touch on the board is hitting way off so that when I'm trying to collect crops, I'm hitting walls and other things even though I'm clearly touching the right place on the screen. I've lost 16 gems from this glitch and getting frustrated. Can they fix this?