Thread: Zephyrbeak - 2019 Jan 24

Grand Emperor

Zephyrbeak - 2019 Jan 24

Zephyrbeak

Element: Earth, Fire
    Rarity: Common
    Cost: 400 gems

Rhino Keeper
    If you?re having trouble breeding this animal, it is in the market for 0 cents.
    How about that?!

Executive Chef
    They changed the opportunity for buying it with 0 coins back to his 200 gems sale as normal.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    If you?re having trouble breeding this animal, it is in the market for 0 cents.
    How about that?!
    Amazing how fast THAT was corrected...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Amazing how fast THAT was corrected...
    I didn't think anything could be fixed on the weekends. 🤔🤷*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I didn't think anything could be fixed on the weekends. 樂路*♀️
    So now we know Bugs CAN be fixed on weekends.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    So now we know Bugs CAN be fixed on weekends.
    To set realistic boundaries, our office is closed on the weekend. There's no 24/7 service. Occasionally we might catch something outside of normal hours, but it's extra work and is not expected.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    To set realistic boundaries, our office is closed on the weekend. There's no 24/7 service. Occasionally we might catch something outside of normal hours, but it's extra work and is not expected.
    Thank you for the update Elsa. But we are still hoping that S8 would implement a simple prelaunch checklist, highlighting the most common and important must haves before each event goes live. This was suggested sometime ago by one of the forum members and is really a free solution that will help S8 avoid costly mistakes such as this one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you for the update Elsa. But we are still hoping that S8 would implement a simple prelaunch checklist, highlighting the most common and important must haves before each event goes live. This was suggested sometime ago by one of the forum members and is really a free solution that will help S8 avoid costly mistakes such as this one.
    Are you referring to quality control? Quality control, listening to customers, and retaining customers by giving them ways to continue to play the game (I.e. giving us expansions in FFS and allowing us to expand more than once every 40 or so days in DS) are not concepts that S8 top brass understand. I think the game designers or developers or whatever get it. It's upper management that doesn't get the extremely basic concept that happy customers are *returning* customers and that people who have no reason to buy gems (again, because there is no space for habitats and animals) will stop putting 💰 Into the game. So simple a first grader could get it, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Are you referring to quality control? Quality control, listening to customers, and retaining customers by giving them ways to continue to play the game (I.e. giving us expansions in FFS and allowing us to expand more than once every 40 or so days in DS) are not concepts that S8 top brass understand. I think the game designers or developers or whatever get it. It's upper management that doesn't get the extremely basic concept that happy customers are *returning* customers and that people who have no reason to buy gems (again, because there is no space for habitats and animals) will stop putting �� Into the game. So simple a first grader could get it, really.
    LOL!

Happiness is in short supply in our world, so I’ll take what I can get. It would be lovely if all companies, (and governments), actively listen to us, but for now, I’ll settle for a game company implementing a totally free method of error prevention

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast