Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Venetian Dragon - RELISTED- Crafting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I could use some more high level +90 neighbors to get venetian masks faster, it takes forever even collecting maps from my neighborhood.
    Is your board name the same as your user name?

Executive Chef
    I'll add you Natasha! I'm level 101, look out for an invite from Dragon Forest.

(Ps. Sehana says there's a world event on at the moment, is my device missing something? I was looking out for a thread but couldn't see one?)

Edit: just thought I should confess now...I'm not that great with daily visits, but visits are always returned if you post on my wall when you visit! That may be a major neighbour turnoff so I just thought I'd say.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 01-30-15 at 03:01 PM.

Banned
    ahhh coool yours was the dragon forest )

Fashion Designer
    Ive been adding everybody too. I have two accounts that i play multiple times daily, but i dont visit so i wont have a rating in either (i have 500+ million coins combined) . I of course accept all parts/nbr requests in both.

ID: JTM101 is FunkyDragons
    ID: JTM101phone is FunkyDragons3

Looking forward to finally getting my Ventians. I didnt know what i was doing in DS when it first came out. Didnt realise they were limited back then.
    Last edited by jtm101; 01-30-15 at 03:00 PM.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Is your board name the same as your user name?
    Yes it is...

@pudding accepted your invite as well as 4 others! Thanks people.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

If anyone wants to add me, please do! ID: Wranglerrrr

I don't know if I'll be able to get this one in time. It seems a lot of my neighbors have quit playing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wranglerrrr View Post
    If anyone wants to add me, please do! ID: Wranglerrrr

I don't know if I'll be able to get this one in time. It seems a lot of my neighbors have quit playing.
    ill add ya on my 3 accs

Executive Chef
    I'm also looking for some new neighbours so I can try to collect these masks in time, if some of you could add me that would be greatly appreciated. When I get back into wifi in a few hours I can add anyone that needs help also.
    Most of my neighbours don't play anymore.

Sent invites to Wranglerrrr, Natasha_07 & Maizee0404. Didn't have time to write on your walls though so just wanted to let you know here that it was me. Gotta run to catch a train right now, thanks
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 01-30-15 at 04:20 PM.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I'm also looking for some new neighbours so I can try to collect these masks in time, if some of you could add me that would be greatly appreciated. When I get back into wifi in a few hours I can add anyone that needs help also.
    Most of my neighbours don't play anymore.
    [/QUOTE]I am in the same boat, stopped playing for. A. Year and now6/130 reply and only one request. So please add me Scarletfry and I will add anyone that Posts to my wall. My island and ID are both Scarletfyr😄🐉
    Scarletfyr

Rhino Keeper
    I had just sent out some map requests, so likely I won't get enough masks by the time the deadline is up.

-- sorry not accepting any new neighbour invites for now, thanks to everyone who added / accepted me --
    Last edited by Foxy_Kit; 01-31-15 at 05:44 AM.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast