Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    ★ maybe we could make 3 separate threads for this n every subsequent event:

1) for ranting,
    2) for the optimists
    3) just infofacts n quick reference ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    Low spawn rate equals lack of interest for me. Personally I needed a break. I can just play leisurely and check in every 2 hours or so.
    Low spawn rate also levels the playing field for players that don't have a lot of energy sources.
    I'm ok with this.
    Having another horse again equals lack of interest.
    I can take or leave the end prizes.
    I have become comfortably numb.

Hey was really excited about the event. I love the look of the horse and of the cat... but I never see one o.o
    Checked 3 of my kingdoms
    After one collection round: None
    One frome Ivys Hut
    And after 3 O Thomas, 6 mines and 2 Ivy I got one.
    Great I was so happy after the 400 crazyness that we only need 25 to craft it but when they dont spawn I will quit this event also like the tea party and the boar -.-
    I really hope that its a glitch and not intended.

Ivy's house gave me no lynx. No other monsters out.

Update: 1 lynx from Thomas's house.
    Last edited by moondancemilagro; 05-19-17 at 08:07 PM.

Host(ess)
    I was excited to start this event and I think some of the items look really nice.....
    But come on S8 Lynx spawn rates are ridiculous and I like may others are still waiting for 1 to spawn.
    Should at least be guaranteed every time from Ivy's Hutt.

Executive Chef
    Lol turn on/up the cat!!! So far I only got the lynx from ivy twice. The event reminds me about the frog ...
    Turn on/up the cats please!
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    This is really getting ridiculous. I am at level 50. I stopped the last community event once I got enough to to qualify for the community prize because, at the drop rate, there was no way I was going to make it to the end of the individual prize. I play this game everyday, morning, lunch break and multiple times in the evening. I don't like the fact that I feel so annoyed with so many of these recent events. It seems that a level 50 player who plays consistently should be able to achieve the goals. This brings us to this event. I started promptly at noon and had upgraded to level 2 before my lunch was over. However, the drop rate for the cats is what may stop me again. Since noon yesterday, I have hit Thomas 5-6 times, both my level 6 mines 3-4 each and NOTHING. The only cat was when I hit Ivy's. Someone at Storm8 appears to be making a decision that they would rather get gem purchases at the risk of losing customers. This is currently the only on line game I play but, if this trend continues, I will be looking for a non-Storm 8 option for my daily play.

Do the Old Thomas's house really spawns lynx? I have collected it whole days and nothing appears.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everyone, turn UP the cat spawn rate

With the current rate there's no point and I won't be playing, since the pelts are an upgrade requirement, by the dozens! If the number was 3 or 5 for lvl 3, sure, but it's 25 pelts for one level? At such a low spawn? Nope

Nightclub Owner
    I've yet to get anything from the mines, I got one Lynx from 6 Thomas visits and 1 from 4 Ivy's.

Everything else in this event is aces. The drop rates are great and the items needed are ones that most everyone has lots of. Just need this one thing fixed, I don't think that's asking a lot.