Page 107 of 121 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1210

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Since when did a animal do that much damage to a car?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox222 View Post
    Moose will be a problem luckily I don't live in a warm place it's only warm here go like 4 months then the snow comes oh well hope our visit to Vancouver will be nice
    Your visiting Vancouver?? Its 30 degrees right here in Vancouver right now. We always seem to have a heat wave late April early May.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Is anybody here as crazy as I am about the show big brother Canada??? It's my favourite show at the moment.
    i don't think it's airing in the US. Recently Food Network starting showing Chopped Canada and Cutthroat Kitchen Canada and those are the only reality Canadian shows I recall.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox222 View Post
    Since when did a animal do that much damage to a car?
    Oh it does. Hitting a moose is like hitting a tank except sometimes the legs break and the tank comes through the windshield.

3 years ago my Dad hit a deer on the highway and it caused $20 000 damage to his SUV. Mind you, it was a Mercedes SUV, so that probably equals about $5000 damage to those of us who drive peasant-mobiles.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    We have dolphins crossing the road in Negril and Ocho Rios. And we have camels crossing as well.

Both are merely signs erected by Dolphin Cove, a Swim with the dolphins and ride camels tourist attraction.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Wow. We should get some signs like that here since people do just step out into the street! That sign is hilarious though

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Oh it does. Hitting a moose is like hitting a tank except sometimes the legs break and the tank comes through the windshield.

3 years ago my Dad hit a deer on the highway and it caused $20 000 damage to his SUV. Mind you, it was a Mercedes SUV, so that probably equals about $5000 damage to those of us who drive peasant-mobiles.
    A cow jumped onto my father's truck some years ago. Just jumped. From on top of a hill. My father was driving on the main road and suddenly there was a cow on his bonnet. Thankfully neither my father nor the cow received any injuries. The truck was not so fortunate. Quite a bit of damage was sustained there.

My cousin drove into a herd of cows one night on a dark road as he was driving home. The cows were just sitting in the middle of the road and he didn't see them until he was right on top of them so he ended up just plowing right into them. He ****ed two cows and his vehicle was completely written off. He broke something too. Hitting big animals like cows or moose or deer can cause serious damage to vehicle and body. It's no joke that business.

Grand Emperor
    A couple of videos on crosswalks

Crosswalk video

https://youtu.be/tuj9tU5tAP4

deer crossing video

https://youtu.be/CI8UPHMzZm8

Nightclub Owner
    That deer lady needs a sign of her own.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    That deer lady needs a sign of her own.
    She sure does.

I can't believe she actually made it so far in life as to have a car. Or 3.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    i don't think it's airing in the US. Recently Food Network starting showing Chopped Canada and Cutthroat Kitchen Canada and those are the only reality Canadian shows I recall.
    Yes, unfortunately it doesn't air in the USA, but the American version of big brother is starting soon though. It obviously airs in the US.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!