View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Just forget runes enjoy food

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia15 View Post
    Hi, I really have to say that Fantasy Forest is the first time I ever played a game (and I played a lot of games) where it is impossible to get any "good" prices in an event without having to spend tons and tons and mountains of diamonds. I understand that diamonds are necessary and I dont mind to use them in a "normal" amount but in this game it is rediculous. 😱 But its ok...I give up with those events and just buy a habitat here and there what is already expensive enough. But the BIGGEST joke in those events, where I always have to laugh, is the item that gives you free things of whatever you need every 4 hours or so. In this event 4 WHOLE GOLDEN JACKOLANTERN....wooooow for somebody that actually works and sleeps that makes maybe 8 a day.....THAT is soooooooo generous of S8 and really helps to reach the goal lol. 😁😁
    I know that S8 does not care...but still had to say it. ☺
    That's what I use to do save all my daily gems and buy a nice habitat. And now I'm purchasing gems and spending gems on speed breeding and hatching. Not any more even after buying and spending gems i can't breed a Candy Horn I've been trying for since the first day, it makes me wonder is this game worth spending on 😐

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Yes if you can't complete this one it's over for this month indeed. You need to get 20% for this event incl complete the milestone and hatching Candy Horn as well.
    Do we really need the last milestone? I just got until 2400 and hatched the candy horn and I have 20 and even 30%.... so is the last milestone really needed?! If so cat/horse are impossible for me as well I already spent to much gems on this event!!
    And actually the question if we have to get ALL ponits during the month abd arent allowed to miss out on some has been asked a few times now and not been answered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Do we really need the last milestone? I just got until 2400 and hatched the candy horn and I have 20 and even 30%.... so is the last milestone really needed?! If so cat/horse are impossible for me as well I already spent to much gems on this event!!
    And actually the question if we have to get ALL ponits during the month abd arent allowed to miss out on some has been asked a few times now and not been answered.
    You are save than. If you don't have anymore side quest, you'r on the right track. Be sure you only have the 2 on the right side for Sorcerer's Steed and Witch's Familiar.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by lmcaveda View Post
    I got candy horn and raised it to level 10 but I don't think I was rewarded all the golden gourds i was supposed to for that goal. Could please someone post the total number I should have gotten for finishing that goal line so I can confirm.
    I got it too and thought we were supposed to get a lot of golden gourds for hatching it but I did not get any. If any one had the amount per goal I would like to know too.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone else noticed that the points from hatching/ breeding are weird? Like sometimes it shows you " you got 30 points" for hatching Hotweiler - when in fact you actually just got 12. So many times I see surprisingly "more points" pop up, but ofc they never count.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragginalong View Post
    I got it too and thought we were supposed to get a lot of golden gourds for hatching it but I did not get any. If any one had the amount per goal I would like to know too.
    I had to close and reopen the game to get the points, ck your % before you close and see if it increases when you open again

Fashion Designer
    Same I had to reopen the game too, I just made 2400 pts so won't get treent, I did get the 20% for the steed so getting to treent only matters for the cat..id like treent but there's no way I can do another 800 points before it's over

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I'm with you, this last habitat I bought for this event was my 126th and I really don't know what will happen. I'm truly concerned about this problem. Can a moderator please address this problem and let us know what the devs have planned? Thanks
    I got the Arcane Arbor habitat earlier and now have 120. However there must be a limit of one Arcane Arbor per account, as mine also says 'limit reached', although I'm still able to buy other habitats inc Fall Field.
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Fashion Designer
    I hatched my candy horn and got my pumpkins. Then there was a goal called bleats and treats that said raise him to level 4 but that goal is gone now and I haven?t got the reward and my candy horn is still evolving

anyone else have this issue?