Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Is anyone else having this issue? None of the waiters/waitresses or customers are moving. I'm able to make various dishes but no one is serving or eating, or leaving. I've tried closing out and going back into the game, not working. It's as if they're on strike! Lol
    Is your door blocked? That can create issues. Hmm, sounds like something that happens to me when I have no food and then serve food up the customers who were sitting when I served the food to the counter don't accept food but also don't leave.

Rhino Keeper
    Not that I can see. I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, the door wasn't blocked. Everything is working now! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Is anyone else having this issue? None of the waiters/waitresses or customers are moving. I'm able to make various dishes but no one is serving or eating, or leaving. I've tried closing out and going back into the game, not working. It's as if they're on strike! Lol
    This happens to me if my waiters are blocked and can't get to the customers to serve. Check their paths and make sure they have a clear one to your tables.

If they are blocked, unblock, close/restart game. The waiters should start moving again and your happy customers will start eating and leaving.

(Another option is to BLOCK all your counters so that NO waiters can get to them. If you do this the waiters will disappear completely and the food will appear on the tables Hogwarts style. If you have a crowded restaurant like me this can be a good option to cut down on traffic. However you must be sure ALL counters are completely blocked)

Hello all. The beach wood tree that is awarded on day 4 of current wedding cruise...I can't place it. It's tiny yes and when I try to place it there is no green check. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    Hello all. The beach wood tree that is awarded on day 4 of current wedding cruise...I can't place it. It's tiny yes and when I try to place it there is no green check. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    Try dragging it to an empty spot on the wall. It's a wall decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Try dragging it to an empty spot on the wall. It's a wall decoration.
    Thank you! Now I see. It's cute!

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, I moved the questions about level 55 to its own thread:
    New Items : Level 55
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Looked (almost) everywhere and I can't find an answer to this question. How can you tell which expansion you are on? I need to get expansion #14 to unlock ratatouille but I don't know where I am right now to tell how far i need to go. Help pls. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Looked (almost) everywhere and I can't find an answer to this question. How can you tell which expansion you are on? I need to get expansion #14 to unlock ratatouille but I don't know where I am right now to tell how far i need to go. Help pls. Thanks.
    If you tap once on the blue sign to expand your restaurant you'll see this line in the middle at the bottom of the screen:
    "Buy Expansion ..." Where I typed the the 3 dots it shows the number of the next expansion you can buy.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast