Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    hmm, ive seen this been asked many times before and even saw this in suggestion thread , it would be a great feature like there are three swords on the screen and each could use a different amount of energy, like if you tap on first sword - the beast will be hit one time which is one energy, tap the second sword- two energy , tap the last sword - minus 3 energy - to **** the beast faster - would be useful wit golems or boars.
    Attachment 30092
    lol, brilliant idea! in our fast paced world we need a faster weapon for beasts! long tap - tap-tap is making me sick!)))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Hear hear....
    The first days I got by (reasonable) okay, but now.... For my daily quest I have encountered 0/5 skunks-fangbeasts so far.... And it's evening now for me!
    I think that's one of my biggest frustrations regarding these beast-events: usually my kingdom is overwhelmed by them, except during these events...
    I think the game knows when you are in a hurry - when I try to have a sneaky play at work to use up the energy, is when I get beast after beast. Drives me mad! However, I may even complete the Novice Challenge if I have another day like today!! The rest of the time, like now when I am home, not a beast in sight.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by memphisgirl View Post
    lol, brilliant idea! in our fast paced world we need a faster weapon for beasts! long tap - tap-tap is making me sick!)))
    im with u guys, we need a faster way to **** them, i really like that idea fghtthefire made up.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    But if we **** them faster? = less tokens that we need.

Very frustrated! Using every energy I can find last night all morning and "1" beast!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    3rd collection of the alicorn 40 energy drop again.

Rhino Keeper
    But the less times you hit the beast the less silver tokens you get, the less trades you can do, if you could choose faster or slower that would be great, i just got rid of a purple golem in 38 hits. I have ten glimmer ali and they all drop 40 energy per day, which is why i asked several days ago as to whether this energy source is permanent, i also wonder why the economics of taking away the wedding ali at 4 energy(usually) per day and putting the glimmer egg ali on random, i still havent got one, why was thus so important if they are now letting us craft these purple alis which are relatively easy compared to the loveshack alis that only gave 40 per week, it is all very strange.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    But the less times you hit the beast the less silver tokens you get, the less trades you can do, if you could choose faster or slower that would be great, i just got rid of a purple golem in 38 hits. I have ten glimmer ali and they all drop 40 energy per day, which is why i asked several days ago as to whether this energy source is permanent, i also wonder why the economics of taking away the wedding ali at 4 energy(usually) per day and putting the glimmer egg ali on random, i still havent got one, why was thus so important if they are now letting us craft these purple alis which are relatively easy compared to the loveshack alis that only gave 40 per week, it is all very strange.
    Yes very strange. Total Love Shack alicorn drops I've received to date:
    10 wings
    3 horns

So I'd say if these news purple alicorns are going to drop 40 energy everyday all year long I'm happy. But still feeling a little unnerved by it all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    3rd collection of the alicorn 40 energy drop again.
    I just got my first collect and I'm quite pleased with an extra 40 energy daily!
    now to make my third purple alicorn... cheers

Executive Chef
    I got a glimmer fragment with my 40 energies from my glimmer ali

Fashion Designer
    Which is great but why did tl think this a good idea but letting us have our wedding Ali's bad idea, I can see some maxing these Ali's to 99

I like the animals as a long time player have most or I would not have spent $17 on the beast display

I highly doubt they will stay unlimited