Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: CS 4/07 Update - Monster Hunt S5: Ruler's Locket & Mythic Research Center | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I just crafted my third Purple Alicorn....and keep waiting for someone to tell me it's April Fools Day....what's the catch??
    or also"waiting for the other shoe to drop".

Where can i find skunkupines? I can't fight them off if they dont appear

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cikibarbie View Post
    Where can i find skunkupines? I can't fight them off if they dont appear
    see page 1 under tips and tricks.

Executive Chef
    First drop from the fangbeast dummy was just coins. It did not trigger a fangbeast so that's not a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    First drop from the fangbeast dummy was just coins. It did not trigger a fangbeast so that's not a sure thing.
    Same here, coins and xp only. And the third collection from the beastbane was sword tokens. No gold token yet.

*I think I've seen it mentioned already, but I'll add it anyway....the Glimmeregg bunny triggered a fangbeast.
    I love that wooly little bunny.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-11-16 at 09:16 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Is it just me or has Lorelei's fountain dried up as a gold token source. I got each of the first two days and since then, nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    The more I read and think, this beastbane display is unfair to long time players

I have the love shack, but it still took over 2 years to get first wing, months to get the 2nd wing and I just recently got a third wing

With this beastbane display you get tokens all year, and can easily craft 5 10 30 alicorn son and dragons in less time than it took most of us to get 1 wing

There is absolutely no reason to have the love shack now unless you don't want to buy the beast display

Wish I had splurged on this when the rebate was offered.
    As a long-time player who has the love shack and a few white alicorns, may I say that yes, we had to struggle tremendously to get those little alis. Took me months to get the first one, and even though I crafted them, I still paid many gems (200 for each missing part) in order to get the ones I have. However, this is a grand opportunity for ALL of us players! I'm really happy that all my 'denied' neighbors can now craft their alis, too. These are even better than the white ones, and we love shack owners can have these, too. What's wrong with that? We all benefit. Thank you, S8! I think this even improves player/neighbor relations.

What I do take umbrage with is made-up excuses. When our 2nd wedding alicorns were taken away, we were told that "it was bad for the game's economy." Please tell me how one daily harvest 4-8 energy alicorn is bad for the game's economy, but a daily harvest 40 energy one is not. Multiple daily harvest 40 energy alis at that!!! It sounds like there's no limit so far.

Granted, it's starting to feel like S8 making a change. Things are looking much more player friendly lately (with the exception of that new energy gem trap), so thank you for that.

I'm off to fight more monsters so I can get enough gold coins to get that new building. Thanks, S8. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by room27; 04-11-16 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Changed TL to S8. I just can't keep them straight. ��

Dear TL, thank so much for this craft animal idea! I enjoy the hunt so much now, but the Only thing that is kinda annoying is ****ing the monster process. You know, when you tapping like crazy on the screen - especially with golems! takes forever to tap it until its ****ed
    maybe there will be a way to **** monsters faster? just a thought?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessapee View Post
    Dear TL, thank so much for this craft animal idea! I enjoy the hunt so much now, but the Only thing that is kinda annoying is ****ing the monster process. You know, when you tapping like crazy on the screen - especially with golems! takes forever to tap it until its ****ed
    maybe there will be a way to **** monsters faster? just a thought?
    hmm, ive seen this been asked many times before and even saw this in suggestion thread , it would be a great feature like there are three swords on the screen and each could use a different amount of energy, like if you tap on first sword - the beast will be hit one time which is one energy, tap the second sword- two energy , tap the last sword - minus 3 energy - to **** the beast faster - would be useful wit golems or boars.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sword.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	30092

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Is it just me or has Lorelei's fountain dried up as a gold token source. I got each of the first two days and since then, nothing
    Maybe it's just coincidence, but I've also got nothing today. Have two games and have collected 3 times on the fountain on each of them and just got water and fish each time.

I've always been a big fan of the Lorelei fountain, and crafted them on both games last season. I had thought they were going to be well worth the outlay, not so sure now.