Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Nothing extra for me either and neighbour requests very slow coming back

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Good catch!
    Thank you! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    Me too, and I'm long time level 50 as well.
    Hm so much for that simple theory as to Why. 🤔
    Wonder if there's a third tier of reqs for Level 50 in Storybook events now...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    Me too, and I'm long time level 50 as well.

As for Sofia Deo's comment about spending money - I've thought of that, but I actually do spend money on this game - not a huge amount but I usually buy the options for unlimited energy for events, occasionally buy special decor that help with events, and lately, piles of ice cream and snowballs for the Baron's tent. Still I have the most dried up castle when it comes to adventures, than probably anybody!

Weird. I am a long time lvl 50 as well but just had to give the glimmerbulb.

Just like you, cascadia59, I spend a good chunk of cash regularly but these adventure extras never work for me. In the last event I cant even remember how many times I went on the adventure but no dice. This time I tried a couple extra adventures and gave up. I think that in all the years I have been playing I have gotten the bonus once.

Fashion Designer
    Some kind of Storyline goal progress trigger?

Just Glimmerbulb could be higher req, but with one level 50 needing to give just the one and others both goal part options.... Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've not found out yet why the falcons are perched on top of books.
    Perhaps Old Thomas found a treasure they'd rather guard? 😊

Quote Originally Posted by kristalynn0823 View Post
    I still dont understand lower level. Because I got wheat and I am level 41. Doesnt lower level cut off at 40?
    Players have reported still having lower level requirements up to level 45 (so far), I believe?

SW's been hard at work updating the front page every time people report which requirements their level falls under for this event. 😊
    (We're all still learning! 😂 )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-10-20 at 01:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know when or what goal you are supposed to get the desert tomb? I have one or got one from some where I have one on one game but not in this one. Did I get lucky from a adventure or is my goal stuck? I at where I’m supposed to be on the each game day ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Does anyone know when or what goal you are supposed to get the desert tomb? I have one or got one from some where I have one on one game but not in this one. Did I get lucky from a adventure or is my goal stuck? I at where I?m supposed to be on the each game day ?
    You're awarded 2 Desert Tombs after completing Chapter 7 Goal 2, and first need to visit them for the next part (Chapter 7 Goal 3):

Chapter 7: text from top of screen
    Chapter 7:
    7 - 1 Read the Map (Look at these markings!) 0/1
    7 - 2 Search the Desert (Look for tomb entrances!) 0/1 | rewards 2 Desert Tomb
    7 - 3 Look into the Desert Tomb (What is inside?) LL 0/1 | HL 0/2
    They can drop from the Adventure, so your other realm just got really lucky!
    Chapter 5 was released today, so unless you gem-sped up you wouldn't have gotten one from the storyline yet.

Hope that helps! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post

Players have reported still having lower level requirements up to level 45 (so far), I believe?

SW's been hard at work updating the front page every time people report which requirements their level falls under for this event. ��
    (We're all still learning! �� )
    I can confirm the lower level cutoff (at least for this event) is 45. I started at level 45 with the lower levels requirements but leveled up to 46 part way through a chapter. The next chapter opened with the higher level goal; the game actually glitched for a while, I’m assuming due to the conflicting goal levels, but I opened a ticket and the S8 team got it resolved. Thanks, S8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Thank you! ❤️

Hm so much for that simple theory as to Why. 樂
    Wonder if there's a third tier of reqs for Level 50 in Storybook events now...
    I didn't know what my inventory was, but I am wondering if, once you gave the Glimmerbulbs, it auto-completed if you had enough Wheat in stock? That doesn't explain why a few people had to manually give it; I wonder if those were iOs or another operating system?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I didn't know what my inventory was, but I am wondering if, once you gave the Glimmerbulbs, it auto-completed if you had enough Wheat in stock? That doesn't explain why a few people had to manually give it; I wonder if those were iOs or another operating system?
    I checked. It didn’t auto-complete - I still had all my wheat. Besides, the goal count would have been off. I am on iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    My sphinxes have started dropping energy while being defeated finally!! Yay for that update!