View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    i just read through to catch up from last visit and i still don't see the unicorn drops for after the hunt. do we expect them to change? so far, dew and energy are dropping for folks? apologies if i've missed this. thank you.
    I don't know yet what the drops will be - am still waiting for this... however, I don't think energy is a drop ? only spellbound dew and tokens. the back of the card says dew, so I'm guessing maybe tokens are an 'in season' item only, like Lorelei's fountain. I will post when known.

Nightclub Owner
    I've collected twice from my Unicorns and received energy and dew but no tokens yet.

UPDATE: Finally received a sword token from Unicorn 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Gold coin trades - Cabbage Hut, MRC, Locket/fountain craft and Cooking Camp are available any time. Only the silver coin (staff/sword/sheild combos) trades disappear, out of season.
    In my market the cabbage hut, MRC and cooking camp show as locked and only available through completing the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone help? Finally build the research center, collected it this morning and it's gone. Not in my storage, can't build it anymore, coins gone, restarted game. Anything else I can do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    In my market the cabbage hut, MRC and cooking camp show as locked and only available through completing the goal.
    Note, they are shown in 2 places - the trade wagon and the market. They will be unlocked in the market once you do the trade (ie complete the goal).
    And they will remain available in the trade wagon to complete outside hunts.

Hope this makes it a bit clearer.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having so much fun with this monster hunt! Its rewarding. I think. I just wish it was longer. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a 10 or 20 day monster hunt. Now that would tickle all my fancy even more! So far I've increased my golden tokens by far more than I usually had but whether its becasue I've gotten monsterhunt street smart of because of S8's graciousness, I don't know. I'm just having fun and that's in principle all I want out of S8. To enjoy their games to the fullest.

Fashion Designer
    I finally got a gold coin drop from Lorelei's fountain, twice in a row. Don't know if that has something to do with putting it in storage and taking it out again - but it's worth a try. I now have a Unicorn and am back to the number of gold tokens I had at the start of this event. That is so much better than the previous hunts. Like many, I have waited so long to use the MRC. Very happy! Great event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I don't know yet what the drops will be - am still waiting for this... however, I don't think energy is a drop ? only spellbound dew and tokens. the back of the card says dew, so I'm guessing maybe tokens are an 'in season' item only, like Lorelei's fountain. I will post when known.
    I have received energy & dew every time, but so far only one (shield) token. The tokens must be a rare drop. Let's hope they keep dropping after the event as well.

Executive Chef
    Am I missing something or is anyone else having trouble getting enough Staff tokens? I have nowhere near enough to make the gold coins needed for the unicorn. Plenty of the other tokens.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for the update on the unicorn... Clearly mine is just stingy. Probably doesn't like being placed next to the Flyger!