Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Poppy Pony

Rhino Keeper
    @rynetory2
    Thank you for suggestion. I already expanded (got 8 runes from spin to win or similar, and paid 20 gems to expand) - but it's ok to know that when we expand enough it will raise to 80.

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    If we read Post #1 by ninasidstorm8. She went straight for the Poppy Pony plot and never mentioned that she needs to expand all other plots first. Anyway, it's okay (and nothing we can do) if this is the new rule. We just like to play the game with clear instructions. This one is definitely poorly communicated.
    It's likely she'd already cleared enough plots in the upper areas to have already hit 80 before she reached the Poppy Pony. I did the same thing she did and got to it two days after she did but I believe I'd hit 80 before I even started on the expansion towards the Poppy Pony. I'd cleared out all but one plot in the upper reaches.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It's likely she'd already cleared enough plots in the upper areas to have already hit 80 before she reached the Poppy Pony. I did the same thing she did and got to it two days after she did but I believe I'd hit 80 before I even started on the expansion towards the Poppy Pony. I'd cleared out all but one plot in the upper reaches.
    When I tapped the expansion board, the game highlighted the plots you can expand. I tapped all of them and found that all plots require 70 runes except for the Poppy Pony residing plot which needs 80 runes for expansion. In theory, we need to clear all available plots before we can release the Poppy Pony unless we spend gems.

Farm Supplier
    I had the same problem. I solved that... How ? Ok, I had 72 in storage and won another 10 from "Wheel"/5/, and the rests as a chapter reward from the last story book/12/. We've got wheel right now so with a bit of luck you gonna get 5 now, and hopefully another 5 later.
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Hey 2 questions:
    Has anyone reached the max of expanding from the pony expantion? And is there a threat where I could see it?
    Second: We have a habitant cap of 120 right now. I read that you can have 121 if you save the pony for last -if we even have more to expand than the 120 habitats- would I be able to have even more if I keep the habitats I won in storage and only take them out once I reached the 120 limit?

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo!! I have finally gotten to Poppy Pony! Got 20 runes from the spins. So was able to make it there faster.

Rhino Keeper
    Yippie... I finally reached the Poppy Pony! I was silly, and didn't see where it was when the goal first came up, so I was expanding elsewhere. Feels like I've been working on this a long, long time.

Congratulations to those who already have it, and good luck to everyone working on getting the pony.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hi. I was already at 80 per expansion before I got to the Poppy Pony. I still have other plots to expand to also. Don't know if this helps anyone or not. Take care

Executive Chef
    here are all the plots we can expand at the moment :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0834.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	258.9 KB 
ID:	36102
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    here are all the plots we can expand at the moment :
    P
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0834.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	258.9 KB 
ID:	36102
    Thanks
    Ok a lot to go for me. But the 126 habitat cap will be a problem soon. Did someone any hear sth on this topic?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast