Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Fashion Designer
    I bought Gilded and Goldleaf and 3 gold habitats during this sale… I was actually saving up for a diamond dragon, but now I'm down to 27 gold!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Well how crushing.... hubby and I both bought gold for 40% off which was great, but went ahead and bought our gold dragons and he bought a habitat for regular price. then next day everything is on sale! he could have bought all 3 habitats and still had 2,000,000 left over!! and could have bought 2 gold dragons for the price of the one gold leaf he bought. So then of course we had to buy more gold to get these good deals, but of course there is no gold brick sale.... bag lunches for the rest of the month now!! Lol.....
    Tell me about it sister! I'm like, dudes, you give us an awesome sale but no gold prices lowered too? Double ouch. Bought gold but used it on habitats. See the dragons and wait to the reset and no gold on sale. I cried. The most gold I got without a sale was maybe 250. But 1400? There goes my chinese meal for tonight.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by absback View Post
    I ended up buying Mildas, Stainglass and Treasure all with their own habitats .....sucks there was no sale today but I got my first 3 Treasures Dragons!!! Does anyone have Chicken Wing? I cant imagine seeing it on my isle for some reason. Dragons I raise....not chickens. Lol
    I've been to ten neighbors today who swore way back when that they would Neber buy chicken wang when it first came out. These were mega players who have every dragon and felt ill at not having a full album. So when Black Friday came last year, the last hold out bit the bullet and bought the dragon. I've been re heckling them since I now have it too. But at a much less steep price. I'm just excited for golfleaf. He's so pretty!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I bought Gilded and Goldleaf and 3 gold habitats during this sale… I was actually saving up for a diamond dragon, but now I'm down to 27 gold!
    Are you keeping four colors in your den as much as possible? Id save gold for the pest That are diamomd hybrids and tell myself I don't dare about the diamond and it will come when you least expect!

Fashion Designer
    I try to yeah, but it's difficult sometimes with all those limited dragons coming out, which I also want! I've been playing since february 2013 and that's a LONG time without diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Are you keeping four colors in your den as much as possible? Id save gold for the pest That are diamomd hybrids and tell myself I don't dare about the diamond and it will come when you least expect!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Tell me about it sister! I'm like, dudes, you give us an awesome sale but no gold prices lowered too? Double ouch. Bought gold but used it on habitats. See the dragons and wait to the reset and no gold on sale. I cried. The most gold I got without a sale was maybe 250. But 1400? There goes my chinese meal for tonight.
    Lol! thought we were neighbors somewhere? ..... sent you an invite anyway! At least we did get a really good sale here.... the fiasco on BS and RS are not good!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeKind View Post
    My first two babies
    Attachment 16935

And Thank u again to everyone for ur support

My 2nd two babies!!!!!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	16961

Thank u so much to everyone for ur support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Nabbed Treasure dragon, currently have a space clearing for the pavillion. It's a bit of a pain since I seriously need room to put another Diamond Field, but worth it in the long run~

Executive Chef
    Is this ending overnight tonight or at the 10 am PST reset tomorrow? I bought one but I'm hoping for a gold sale tomorrow to buy another.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Is this ending overnight tonight or at the 10 am PST reset tomorrow? I bought one but I'm hoping for a gold sale tomorrow to buy another.
    Treasure Dragon type promotion ends at 11:55pm PST.