Page 47 of 213 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I have a similar issue: yesterday I had 8 hours to get garnets from Mt Despair and I was able to retrieve 4 garnets. But every time I crafted the trinket it simply did not update. I had no ability to update the Goddess Tree. Consequently I have to go to Mt Despair again without the benefit of the potion to look for another garnet - a sync error that occurs four times without a result sounds like a coding error not a sync error.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Det_er_mig View Post
    I have a similar issue: yesterday I had 8 hours to get garnets from Mt Despair and I was able to retrieve 4 garnets. But every time I crafted the trinket it simply did not update. I had no ability to update the Goddess Tree. Consequently I have to go to Mt Despair again without the benefit of the potion to look for another garnet - a sync error that occurs four times without a result sounds like a coding error not a sync error.
    This isn't a sync error. The faeries are actively trying to stop you crafting the trinket. When they're successful you get back the original trinket but not the garnet. When you're successful you get the garnet trinket. Keep crafting and you'll beat those faeries soon.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thank you - just to let you (and the developers of the story) - 6 attempts with faerie interference and no stone is pretty close to my tolerance. I have put most of the buildings, nature, animals and decorations in storage and may not spend much time on this game in the future. You may wish to pass this on to the developers.

Farm Supplier
    Using Castle Story game version 1.1.7, and my device is an iPhone 4S using IOS 7.1. The game is CONTINUALLY crashing especially when I try to visit neighbors! This has been going on for MONTHS! Yes I do a hard boot, and/or restart the game, delete and reinstall the game, but after a short while (2-3 days), it starts crashing again. When is this issue going to be resolved? It only happens on CASTLE STORY.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    Using Castle Story game version 1.1.7, and my device is an iPhone 4S using IOS 7.1. The game is CONTINUALLY crashing especially when I try to visit neighbors! This has been going on for MONTHS! Yes I do a hard boot, and/or restart the game, delete and reinstall the game, but after a short while (2-3 days), it starts crashing again. When is this issue going to be resolved? It only happens on CASTLE STORY.
    On your phone try going under settings-safari-clear out cookies and data, then restart your device.
    See if this helps.
    Also make sure you keep background applications closed out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Regarding the issue with crashing on iPad 1, we still support devices running iOS 5+. As you expand and add more items to your board, it becomes more difficult for your device to handle the game as it requires a lot of resources. We can try storing a few items for you so there are less items that will need to load and help with the game crashing.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Messaging is still number one problem! One line and part cut off! A group of us started playing Castle just to stay in touch when you cancelled our game. Now we can't keep up with what's going on in our lives! Very upset!

We are aware of the issue with messages only showing the first line will be fixed in a future update. Once it's been fixed, we will let you know right away!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Itouch 4 generation ( I can't use the iPad 1 for cs for long time ) ..

On itouch 4.. Cs on both accounts of mine level 48 and other is around there too is constantly crashing since last few updates .last update 1.1.7. Really made it almost unplayable ..may take 30 plus tries to get trade exchange to work, ...craft st magic, work shop , love shack ..pick a quest ..forge ......

I try all usual remedies as suggested on first post ( close background apps ), un install.., store un used items , close tracking cookies , clear data, hard close etc......no change

Whatever TL staff did to farm 2 ( for month or 2 past farm 2 update was unplayable until TL did something to fix ) to colorectal the bug , maybe it can fix castle too? I hope do ..can't even make rocks without closing ..but exchange is 100% past few weeks of shutting game down ...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm using an IPAD AIR 7.1.1 Castle Story 1.1.7 I have been trying to update my deep mine to level two for days! Everytime I finish my two builders paste In order to make my last architects paste (to make magic cement) it's disappears! This is VERY frustrating. I have completed one magic cement...but the game doesn't want me to complete the last one! HELP

Did a hard reset and it showed up! Yea!
    Last edited by LadyLolepere; 04-25-14 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Fixed