Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Puppy Goals (January 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    What is the easiest way to move up levels fast? I just got fruit stand last week, can unlock juicer and oranges but not enough money for juicer yet.

I am only level 43 really want puppy chow recipe but it's level 51.

I have never been able to complete a cruise, max was usually level 6 this time made it to 8, day 6 took 3 days lol

Really want new recipes
    if you want to level up really bad i have 1 way for you, i've been doing this form lv 46 and i'm up 1 lv each day. you can cook fried eggs and fast finish them, it all free when u buy eggs and fast finish them (gaining 1 exp each time) so you only need to cook continuously 5 hrs and gain about 3500 exp. but it is really crazy )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    I think it's kind of strange to have dog food as a recipe in restaurant for humans.. Agree that there to much animal themes and decorations in this game!
    I'm just wondering...Puppy Chow is meant for puppies to eat, yes? But when we cook and serve this dish...the human customers will end up eating it?! Sounds rather gross to me...maybe I've misunderstood?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    I'm just wondering...Puppy Chow is meant for puppies to eat, yes? But when we cook and serve this dish...the human customers will end up eating it?! Sounds rather gross to me...maybe I've misunderstood?
    Puppy chow is a type of snack mix, usually made with a crispy cereal like Chex and melted chocolate and peanut butter. There's lots of recipes online if you google it. It kind of looks like crunchy dog food, hence the name.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    hehe that's a funny thought, but no puppy chow is a cute nickname for human food. It's a yummy treat!

Host(ess)
    Yes, puppy chow is a human treat - my step daughter has made it and likes it. I'm not a big fan of it but I know lots of people who love it and make it every year as a Christmas gift to hand out to folks.

Rhino Keeper
    I google searched and it looks delicious, but if I started handing out 'Puppy Chow' to my friends, they'd think I'd lost the plot haha.

How is everyone getting on with this quest? I've got the first two puppies, working on the final stage of Puppy Bowl Bites and on step 7 of Tailgate Time. Pretty confident I'll get both recipes, just need to grind out the salad and buffalo wings!

Farm Supplier
    Is it just me or does Team A look like the FortyNiners and Team B look like the Seahawks? I'm a Seattle fan so Go go Team B!!!

Fashion Designer
    Puppy Chow
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puppy Chow.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	214.3 KB 
ID:	28246
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Rhino Keeper
    I'm playing on an android device, is that why I'm not getting powdered sugar? Also, what recipe is it for?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I'm playing on an android device, is that why I'm not getting powdered sugar? Also, what recipe is it for?
    What level are you? Powered sugar needed for hush puppies recipe on deep fryer and churro dog recipe on chateau oven. I think you have to be over level 50 in order to make these recipes. I don't think it depends on you being on android.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast