Page 26 of 393 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Can someone riddle me why I have 1474 DAYS to reach level seven in Clue Bingo in my log book? Doesn't that seem a bit excessive? Do I really have to look at that stupid goal for more than three YEARS?
    I think this may be a display glitch. I have reported this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think this may be a display glitch. I have reported this over.
    Lol, thanks Kooky! Just a bit of absurdity today.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, i didnt want to make a new thread but not sure where i should ask this?

Can i make a new itunes account and still be able to play my castle story game on it?
    i know you can switch devices because ive done that before but i used he same itunes account. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And here I thought I was in a bad spot when the goal popped up to get to level 15 in that horrid Dream City game. I finally thought I was done after level 13... Lol...just not my luck I guess.
    Me too! I had deleted it after reaching level 13, but figured what the heck and reloaded it. After you reach level 15, it wants you to level up to 17. Sigh.

I'm waiting for the level 17 timer to finish...gonna collect my next 7 gems and then I quit. For real! No level 19 for me...... Unless Rocky Raccoon is the reward!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    Hi, i didnt want to make a new thread but not sure where i should ask this?

Can i make a new itunes account and still be able to play my castle story game on it?
    i know you can switch devices because ive done that before but i used he same itunes account. Thanks
    You can change your iTunes account on your device and keep your current games. After setting up your new iTunes account, you will need to delete and reinstall your game so it will set up with your new iTunes account so you can make purchases.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Can someone riddle me why I have 1474 DAYS to reach level seven in Clue Bingo in my log book? Doesn't that seem a bit excessive? Do I really have to look at that stupid goal for more than three YEARS?
    Queenzod- This has been fixed! You may need to force close your game to see the change.

Thanks for reporting!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Queenzod- This has been fixed! You may need to force close your game to see the change.

Thanks for reporting!
    Thank you, dear! It's fixed!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And here I thought I was in a bad spot when the goal popped up to get to level 15 in that horrid Dream City game. I finally thought I was done after level 13... Lol...just not my luck I guess.
    Oh I hate that game too..... way too repetitive and I can't stand the lack of logic. It takes longer to make a slice of toast than a frying pan? Really???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Me too! I had deleted it after reaching level 13, but figured what the heck and reloaded it. After you reach level 15, it wants you to level up to 17. Sigh.

I'm waiting for the level 17 timer to finish...gonna collect my next 7 gems and then I quit. For real! No level 19 for me...... Unless Rocky Raccoon is the reward!
    Does anyone know when CS stops offering rewards for leveling up in dream city ? So far it appears to go to at least level 19 :/
    Name: Tybug

My question is whats the best things for the royal points? were low to mid 30s...almost at the princess chick but says I need more rp to expand ..........
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-20-16 at 08:03 PM. Reason: removed off topic Dream City comment