Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update- 7-18-14 OTTERS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Turned in third collection. Got 1 tuna.

Ready for fourth collection, just need 1 message in bottle. Also, dragonflies seem to be scarce. Have many lizards. I too wish we could trade collection items... I find I need the bottom right butterfly usually to complete butterfly collections.

For the moles, I seem to need the sunglasses to complete my collections.

How about others? What otter item do you need?
    For butterflies, I always need the dark purple in the top row. For moles, it is the red worm and for otters, it has been the oar. I have only collected once and got 2 tuna. I have 5 lizards and 8 frogs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    For butterflies, I always need the dark purple in the top row. For moles, it is the red worm and for otters, it has been the oar. I have only collected once and got 2 tuna. I have 5 lizards and 8 frogs.
    That's so interesting that different people find different items least frequently. The items you mention I have so many of... Very interesting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I think the items are lobster, anchor, lizard, oar, dragonfly, message in bottle, clam, unidentified, frog and coins/doubloons. I have received a hammer from collecting an otter. Getting close to completing the second collection! Guess I wasn't as close as I thought. Now have 6 lizards, 7 message in a bottle, 3 clams, 8 frogs, 2 coins and 1 of everything else except the oar.
    I was wondering what that item is too. Could it be a mussel?

Fashion Designer
    It might be an abalone...
    Last edited by maguar; 07-22-14 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Removed link

Rhino Keeper
    I've only found the otter in three places. Near the plane, left of the walking bridge and near the dryer. has anyone found one closer to the train bridge, or can I stop looking up there?

What level unlocks the otter collection? Mine still shows up locked, I'm level 30

I caught a tuna in my pond.. I'm level 30, and I noticed through shopping with neighbours that tuna doesn't unlock until level 35... Is this a glitch? And should I hold on to that tuna? Are they hard to come by?

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having problems catching dragonflies? I haven't caught any in about 3 days... Yet I've caught other items for the collection...

Rhino Keeper
    love the otters ! so cute!
    really enjoy seeing them swimming in the water

Executive Chef
    The otters are so adorable!

Did you know that otters have a special pouch so they can store their favourite pebble?

One of my favourite videos is of the two otters holding hands while they sleep. If you haven't seen it, it's worth looking up on youtube.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast