Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Banned
    So is it safe to assume that the Armored Items with 85 GT and 75 Mithril are same?
    5 Day Collection
    20-60 Energy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    So is it safe to assume that the Armored Items with 85 GT and 75 Mithril are same?
    5 Day Collection
    20-60 Energy
    Actually just 3000 coins every 12 hr. Technically drops include guaranteed spellbound dews and chance of energy but I never got any because energy is a (very) rare drop and I'm always maxed on dews.

I think this animal finally Won the Most ripoff craft title in the MRC.

SpiritWind always posts prize info, usually at the top of her post on the first page so make sure to check to find out the full list of drops for all the new animals in this hunt.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    5 Day Collection
    20-60 Energy
    If you mean whether the Armoured Brimstone Steed has the same drops as the Armoured Direwolf, the answere is NO!

For 85 gold tokens, the ABS has very ordinary drops (with only a chance for energy, spellbound dew).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    If you mean whether the Armoured Brimstone Steed has the same drops as the Armoured Direwolf, the answere is NO!

For 85 gold tokens, the ABS has very ordinary drops (with only a chance for energy, spellbound dew).
    Thank You Both for the Info!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    I need suggestion please, should I craft armored brimstone steed or armored dark unicorn? I don?t have any need for spellbound dew anymore.
    I was wondering the same question. Did you make a decision?

Between the two, I am leaning toward armored dark unicorn. It?s half the gold tokens for (I think) the same coin drop, and it might pay for the golden apples itself over time. It feels like the brimstone?s chance of energy will never pay for the massive gold troll tokens needed in the price tag.

Host(ess)
    Did not receive the rewards after reaching 2300 points. Screen popped up showing rewards, closed that screen, was kicked out of game. After opening game, rewards are not in inventory or spooky shack.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I was wondering the same question. Did you make a decision?

Between the two, I am leaning toward armored dark unicorn. It?s half the gold tokens for (I think) the same coin drop, and it might pay for the golden apples itself over time. It feels like the brimstone?s chance of energy will never pay for the massive gold troll tokens needed in the price tag.
    I made the Armored brimstone Steed. These horses are large in compare to others, that’s why I decided on it to be a pair to underworld steed, so it won’t look weird all by himself. Drops are just awful for the price, but I had to use my token on something. It looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspernme1 View Post
    Did not receive the rewards after reaching 2300 points. Screen popped up showing rewards, closed that screen, was kicked out of game. After opening game, rewards are not in inventory or spooky shack.
    Please contact support if you are missing prizes at support.storm8.com
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I love we got/get 3 batches of Spooky Supplies in just 1 week
    The Haunted Garden will be animated! (see backside of card) Maybe a ghost will appear and disappear?
    I'm really enjoying this extra side quest S8, what a (spooky) treat!

Executive Chef
    I'm just noticing glimmer golems drop golems milk. Has that always been that way? Anyway, this is a good time to be making baby glimmer golems in Ivy's nursery. I don't know how I missed that before.

I just thought of something. I've just now maxed out on the milk, so seeing the black flag reminded me that I could be using it in Ivy's nursery.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-17-20 at 11:00 PM.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast