Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Wow! I actually got the dancing couple from the adventure. I think I'm in shock LoL. And I got a witchy kitten from the shack. And I accidentally double clicked on weekly Alicorn and the timer didn't speed up (of course I don't have enough gems but I'm taking it as a win). Except for the whole crown debacle (PLEASE give us scrolls) I'm really liking this event.

Banned
    Spooky Trades Question

Am I safe to assume that if we follow the goals that outlines the trades. Ie the current one I have is Pumpkin Candles. That we will complete the goal to get the Ghost Alicorn. Just want to make sure there are no gotchas down the road.

Fashion Designer
    My first haul from a Ghostly Grave:
    a Spooky Wall
    3 Cownt Dracula
    bunch of Haunted Path's
    a Raven Lantern

Not bad for 40 gems
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Spooky Trades Question

Am I safe to assume that if we follow the goals that outlines the trades. Ie the current one I have is Pumpkin Candles. That we will complete the goal to get the Ghost Alicorn. Just want to make sure there are no gotchas down the road.
    Yes, as we do the trades in order the different items will unlock.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14867AA2-5E7E-4C0D-9F77-96A29ABECCDA.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	56885 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C2015B6-EECA-4349-857B-C8C17286C863.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	56886
    Note at the top script, Ivy says to do the 3 Pumpkin Candles to unlock the Spider Gate, which is next in the series.

I am sooooo glad I didn't jump the *** & do a lot of other trades first! Although I DID do the one for the Alicorn. I hope that doesn't mess me up!

SpiritWind has started a post on Page 1 that outlines all the steps, keep checking that.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-03-20 at 08:39 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Wow! I actually got the dancing couple from the adventure. I think I'm in shock LoL. And I got a witchy kitten from the shack. And I accidentally double clicked on weekly Alicorn and the timer didn't speed up (of course I don't have enough gems but I'm taking it as a win). Except for the whole crown debacle (PLEASE give us scrolls) I'm really liking this event.
    I just got a SECOND dancing couple and I only did three adventures total this time! Thank you to S8 for making the adventure drop less rare! This is the first time I’ve ever gotten even one! And yes, we need scrolls!

Rhino Keeper
    Spooky Trades Question

I feel like such an idiot for starting at the end (alicorn token) and working my way back towards the pumpkin tokens because I ran out of the webbed rope and can’t make a pumpkin candle! This is what I get for trying to be too clever. Hopefully there’s still time to recover ...

Farm Supplier
    I need help, I think I did something wrong. I am missing webbed rope to make the last pumpkin candle. So stupid I think I did the spider token. Is it possible to recover this?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I got 20 spooky paths
    1 spooky wall
    1 spooky tower
    1 raven lantern

I may try a second one. Is the Dracula cow a multidropper?

Spooky Trades Question

You need to complete the goals AND win each event to get the Ghost Alicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I feel like such an idiot for starting at the end (alicorn token) and working my way back towards the pumpkin tokens because I ran out of the webbed rope and can’t make a pumpkin candle! This is what I get for trying to be too clever. Hopefully there’s still time to recover ...
    You will have time to recover! The following events should reward more than enough supplies to get the decorations.