Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Island (Pages 5-8) ***** Sheet

Executive Chef
    Thanks for spending your time writing that.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Ok, so it turns out I'm looking for the silver nugget. I found one on Misty Rock, but there seems to be a low return of precious materials vs other treasures, and I also turned up a gold nugget (which seem abundant enough) so I'm going to keep looking for other sources. Still: silver nuggets are available on Misty Rock 
    I THINK I found silver nuggets on Twisted Passage (it was certainly one that I did very recently!). Anyway, maybe worth trying out as well as Misty Rock. I'll try to confirm soon!

Executive Chef
    I've found dozens and dozens of Gems just by doing Trinity over and over and over again. Takes time. Some days I get 1 others I get 7-10 depending on how much digging I do. Takes about 2 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by People4peace View Post
    I've done every map several times with 2 different accounts and have yet to see any. Thats kind of weird, but I don't worry about it too much because the reward isn't too impressive.
    I got set once but when I took a break for about 5 months as I was fed up at doing the same thing I noticed the remaining amber items I had which was only a couple to disappear.

Banned
    I just do 5 islands over and over. Dart, Trinity and Secret Lagoon for Necklaces and Abandoned Quarry and Tribal Council for Precious Materials. They all give out other things that give you XP and coin, I avoid the rest because I don't need statues and skulls. I am now up to 155 fire pits just from digging and get those 2 things on those islands.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for this great info!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    There's one missed out from the list above:

God's Eye
    Crystal skulls
    Ancient fossils
    Precious materials
    14 treasures
    + 1 gem & ?60 experience

Unfortunately, it will cost you 5 gems to visit God's Eye, though there is a good number of treasures and you get 1 gem back for completing! When I visited, I also got a very good rate of return of obsidian and gold, allowing me to redeem 2 gems (leaving me 2 down on the whole visit). What shocked me, however, was the fact that when I left it, it was not unlocked for future visits? I'm still going to need to pay 5 gems to visit! Worth noting, however!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by madaxman View Post
    I THINK I found silver nuggets on Twisted Passage (it was certainly one that I did very recently!). Anyway, maybe worth trying out as well as Misty Rock. I'll try to confirm soon!
    Sorry, I posted this before I really understood about the three types of treasure on each island. Clearly I could not have gained a nugget of any description on Twisted Passage!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Sorry, I posted this before I really understood about the three types of treasure on each island. Clearly I could not have gained a nugget of any description on Twisted Passage!
    Oh, right...OK, thanks.

Host(ess)
    There's one missed out from the list above:

God's Eye
    Crystal skulls
    Ancient fossils
    Precious materials
    14 treasures
    + 1 gem & ?60 experience

Unfortunately, it will cost you 5 gems to visit God's Eye, though there is a good number of treasures and you get 1 gem back for completing! When I visited, I also got a very good rate of return of obsidian and gold, allowing me to redeem 2 gems (leaving me 2 down on the whole visit). What shocked me, however, was the fact that when I left it, it was not unlocked for future visits? I'm still going to need to pay 5 gems to visit! Worth noting, however!

The post was originally about the islands that were "free" to revisit that can get you gems, so this really doesn't apply.

There are lots of islands missing in the list. Someone would have to spend the gems to get all the details on each of the missing ones.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast