View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Rhino Keeper
    Does Porcini drop a cap every time? And the collection time please. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janf2 View Post
    I notice a lot or people are saying to craft the cottage before the spire...
    I just crafted the spire as I read on the first page that the spire would also drop Shroom caps.
    Has anyone got the spire and is it dropping shroom caps?
    My spire has not dropped a cap, but it is still level one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Opinions please. I now need my farmhouse to be level 6. I am totally out of fish to make more breaded fish for adventures. I have 1 in reserve for chapter 11. Do I use my shroom caps to craft soldier first or level up farmhouse? Does the soldier give caps every time and, again please, how long to collect? Thanks so much for everyone's help.
    Does Porcini drop a cap every time? And the collection time please. Thanks
    From page 1, Porcini's drops, every 8 hrs, appear better than the soldiers drops, every 4 hrs, however frequency of Porcini's drops have not been given yet. I don't think enough people have completed the event for a long enough time to have a good handle on Porcini's drops.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janf2 View Post
    I notice a lot or people are saying to craft the cottage before the spire...
    I just crafted the spire as I read on the first page that the spire would also drop Shroom caps.
    Has anyone got the spire and is it dropping shroom caps?
    spire drops vines. I would leave it as is and move on to cottage. Level 3 cottage drops caps everytime.

Executive Chef
    Opinions please. I now need my farmhouse to be level 6. I am totally out of fish to make more breaded fish for adventures. I have 1 in reserve for chapter 11. Do I use my shroom caps to craft soldier first or level up farmhouse? Does the soldier give caps every time and, again please, how long to collect? Thanks so much for everyone's help.
    Just my opinion, but seeing how we still have 8 days, I think I would take some time off to go fishing while you're trying to decide. Lol.
    Seriously though from what I've read, the soldier drops are really hit or miss concerning caps.
    Do you have L3 cottage? That plays into your decisions as well. I for one crafted L 3 cottage before I completed that step of the farmhouse L 6.

But I am also interested in what Porcini drops.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-22-17 at 09:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Just my opinion, but seeing how we still have 8 days, I think I would take some time off to go fishing while you're trying to decide. Lol.
    Seriously though from what I've read, the soldier drops are really hit or miss concerning caps.
    Do you have L3 cottage? That plays into your decisions as well. I for one crafted L 3 cottage before I completed that step of the farmhouse L 6.

But I am also interested in what Porcini drops.
    From my experience Porcini only drops one item and it's rarely the Shroom cap and since it's a 8 hour collection isn't as valuable as the L3 cottage or Soldier(which drops multiple items with cap being included every 3rd or 4th time maybe). The main reason for getting Porcini is just for the looks/knowing you completed the event. ;-)
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    I posted this already, somewhere earlier in the thread, but Porcini drops the items shown in the pop-up.
    ....maybe SW can add it to the first page.

I think he only gave me 1 Shroom Cap on my first collection, but it was hard to tell because the final dialogue popped up, obscuring the drop(s) from view.

For those short on breaded fish (& the resources to cook it), remember bread &/or breaded fish may drop from the Dairy Trade in the Royal Exchange as well as from the following items, if you have them:

Bread:
    *Harvest Pergola
    *Ivy's Bakery
    *Summer Gazebo
    *Ye Olde Bar 'n Grille
    *Sir Pigglesworth & Sir Hamlet
    *Parrot (rare)
    *Food Shelter

Breaded Fish:
    *Harvest Pergola
    *Sir Pigglesworth & Sir Hamlet
    *Fish Market (very rare)
    *"Cook With Glimmermouth" in the Kitchen
    *Food Shelter

There is also a chance for both of those to drop from Feed the Baron (I think), but it's rare, too.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-23-17 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Added couple more places

Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    Will the t-houses, t-cottages, t-spires and crafted soldiers still drop shroom caps, fuzzy moss and vines and sparkling toadstools after the event, and will the t-beam and mossy block crafts still be in the workshop so we can keep making and upgrading toadstool buildings?

Thanks to anyone who can tell me the answer!
    The Toadstool buildings, Porcini, and the Toadlette Soldiers will continue to drop Toadstool items after the event. You'll be able to craft more Toadstool buildings after the event, as the Builder's Guild is a permanent feature. The Toadstool Soldier craft will expire on 8/29.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    For those who haven't gotten to Step 11 yet....

If you wait to send out TWO shroomy adventures (from your Castle *and* Barracks) when you have Goal 11 in your books, you will spawn TWO Portobello warriors, one from each adventure.

It just happened for me! Placed Porcini 2 hours ago, just collected from my barracks and to my surprise, Portobello popped up to fight again!

Be prepared with extra energy but the additional goodies a second item around were an AWESOME surprise!
    I did this and got 2 mossy beds. Bam!

Host(ess)
    My lvl 4 t-farmhouse just spawned 2 fangbeasts in a row. What's going on?