View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1147

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    First collection from the pretty peacock. Hold your breath! Don't panic! Don't cry!

ONE egg
    Me too!

Rhino Keeper
    I am on lv 45, it be a miracle if I can upgrade to lv 9 tea party

Lack of energy resources.

this is very time consuming, I play every 15 mins! darn it

Rhino Keeper
    You dont understand? its goal want only money dont another... I am leval 9 in this goal, but from 6 day i can not finish goal because dont falls spring petals now i wait 2 days from 10 spring petals. I lost much time and much energy for spring petals, but dont falls because this game want money.... All plear must to make protest in this game - after this goal i will stop to play this game 1 month. And if i come back and see again that this game has a similar politics i will stop to be plear in this game already...
    Last edited by stanis87; 05-01-17 at 09:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Would it be possible to forward a request to Storm8 designers to fix the Tea Party Level 10? To spend all the time, resources and effort and get the BLURRY, OUT OF FOCUS item is quite disappointing! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    12 tea settings for me to just finish level 8 and I'm ok with that. I moved out of my house last week so I really didn't have time to devote to this event, but I'm not sure I could have finished even without all the chaos in my life these past few weeks.

I read that the tea party looks unfinished all the way up until level 10, but I found if you place some things like trees or certain flowers near the corner where the tiles are missing, you can't see that corner and it looks good. That's if you need a 1000 coin building, of course, as many of us don't. Mine will probably go in storage
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    First collection from the pretty peacock. Hold your breath! Don't panic! Don't cry!

ONE egg
    No surprise there....when was the last time we had a really useful prize? The haunted keep in October?
    No Gems For Runes!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    No surprise there....when was the last time we had a really useful prize? The haunted keep in October?
    I'd say the feast table is the most practical prize I got. Does anyone know what the level 10 tea party drop? Anything but coins?

Host(ess)
    From now on I am going to approach all events the way I approach my trades with the thieving elves which is to carefully evaluate how much pain and frustration it will cause not only my real life but the health of my kingdom. I opted out of this one quite early and can honestly say I am quite happy with that decision. Just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'd say the feast table is the most practical prize I got. Does anyone know what the level 10 tea party drop? Anything but coins?
    Only coins so far. I think I read it will only drop coins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This event is exhausting and making me hate playing this game. I need 20 more Tea Setting to upgrade my Tea Party to Level 10. Good news is that I am pretty sure I'll get the Peacock. I'm at 2,186 cups right now and will have 25 more in about 20 minutes.

The only reason I'm still fighting to upgrade is because I hate leaving challenges unfinished. It really burns my biscuit that all this work is going to end up with me either storing or ignoring my Tea Party after the event since it will only drop coins then. If the next event is like this (all work with awful reward) I think I may just give this game up.
    I feel you! The first time I left something undone was in dragon story tales. S8 did the same thing on that game, where it made it next to impossible to win without spending gold (it's version of gems). I had a very hard time with it for about two weeks and now I never finish the tales and it feels great! I cared too much and now I'm so glad I let one go and then another and now I could care less. If I get some of it done, great. I still have passion about other things in that game, but not the impossible missions. Perhaps this will be invigorating to you if you leave it undone. I wasn't happy at first, but when the second impossible challenge came around, it was so much easier to ignore it. I'm a new woman! 😂