Page 68 of 145 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know how much energy these dragons drop? Is it random or is it a set amount?

Im at cheaper 5 and have enough lilli pedals to make a second sword. Trying to decide if it's worth the gems or not to try and get both dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I've force closed at least a dozen times and reinstalled the game. Still nothing. Weird thing is that when I sent out requests the first time, and only Stormie responded, I sent out requests to the same nbrs a second time and it went thru. No note about already requesting from those nbrs. Second time only Stormie responded again. Third time I sent out requests it did note that some nbrs had already been asked. My wall shows a bunch of nbrs did respond to my request but time stamped four hours earlier and those aren't counted. Grrrrr

Update-I shut off and restarted my iPad and checked my wifi, still zip.
    I am struggling too. I don't think I have ever had so much trouble getting 20 requests!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I'm in the same spot. I haven't had a boar in forever, And the skip is way too much. Ridiculous!
    After planting and harvesting LOTS of strawberries, I now have my needed 75 pelts! Yay! Thanks everyone for your tips.
    I couldn't use the strawberries fast enough, so I just kept harvesting, and the dire boars continued to show up, even with a full inventory. I hate doing that, in general, but there was no way around it this time. Phew! Glad that's taken care of. Now on to nagas!

Host(ess)
    I read earlier that more fire and ice petals will be needed down the line and that the flowers start dropping the petals again at that time. Does anyone know how many petals are needed? And just what are they used to craft, and at what stage do we need them? Thanks!
    Last edited by KNKstorm8; 05-12-16 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added appreciation

5 quests in a row, and only glimmer dust it's a ****er on moral

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I've force closed at least a dozen times and reinstalled the game. Still nothing. Weird thing is that when I sent out requests the first time, and only Stormie responded, I sent out requests to the same nbrs a second time and it went thru. No note about already requesting from those nbrs. Second time only Stormie responded again. Third time I sent out requests it did note that some nbrs had already been asked. My wall shows a bunch of nbrs did respond to my request but time stamped four hours earlier and those aren't counted. Grrrrr

Update-I shut off and restarted my iPad and checked my wifi, still zip.
    Update to the update-Last ditch effort I reset my modem/router and...nothing. So I guess today is a bust. Have to wait till tomorrow and send out requests again, and be a day behind. Boooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    ATTENTION. To craft a SECOND Dragon Stone it's 100 gems for the Safety Certification and 100 gems for the Mastery sword.
    I made two and sped up one: it said "one completed Dragon stone" but it's NOT in my inventory and no new goals showed up. I have not completed chapter 8 yet. Any ideas????

I am NOT going to collect my second egg until I'm ready to use it.
    I also made two Dragon Stones and used gems to purchase the parts I needed, I had the Hero's Crest but needed the other two, and I only have one in my inventory and when I clicked on my forge to Hatch the Dragon Stone it's also showing I only have one Dragon Stone. I wrote to Storm8 support and awaiting their reply but it said they have a high amount of reports already. I restarted my device and uninstalled & reinstalled the game just in case and the other stone is not in my inventory. I was on Chapter 10 step 3 when I did this so I didn't do it ahead of time.

I also used a lot of gems to speed up the waiting periods because I was so excited to hatch a dragon and now I'm afraid to even start it in my forge so I'm waiting anyway now
    Last edited by shespurdy; 05-12-16 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    ATTENTION. To craft a SECOND Dragon Stone it's 100 gems for the Safety Certification and 100 gems for the Mastery sword.
    I made two and sped up one: it said "one completed Dragon stone" but it's NOT in my inventory and no new goals showed up. I have not completed chapter 8 yet. Any ideas????

I am NOT going to collect my second egg until I'm ready to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by shespurdy View Post
    I also made two Dragon Stones and used gems to purchase the parts I needed, I had the Hero's Crest but needed the other two, and I only have one in my inventory and when I clicked on my forge to Hatch the Dragon Stone it's also showing I only have one Dragon Stone. I wrote to Storm8 support and awaiting their reply but it said they have a high amount of reports already. I restarted my device and uninstalled & reinstalled the game just in case and the other stone is not in my inventory. I was on Chapter 10 step 3 when I did this so I didn't do it ahead of time.

I also used a lot of gems to speed up the waiting periods because I was so excited to hatch a dragon and now I'm afraid to even start it in my forge so I'm waiting anyway now
    The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any reason to make more fire or ice lilies? I am on chapter 7. Nothing seems to drop from them any more and I don't want to waste energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Chapter 7:
    Safety Certification
    Info: By the Knight's Code, you are herby acknowledged as a top Safety Practitioner!
    Type: Material
    Source: Event
    Requirements: 100 gems
    Events: Fire and Ice - May 2016
    Cap: 5
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362
    Comments: Reward for goal 3 in chapter 7
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...