Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lightning Leopard? Expansion? electric animals?

Farm Supplier

Lightning Leopard? Expansion? electric animals?

hi everyone

has anyone seen this message? I already expanded everwhere that I could and coincidentally clicked on the forest. Maybe there are finally new updates coming? if that is the case: woohoooo!

but there is nothing else to do and no eletric animal anywhere and nothing to expand - so maybe that message was unintentionally released to soon (software develoment: sh*t just happens... ). whatever it is, I have decided to take it as a good sign!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	14867  
    Last edited by hansmolln; 08-13-14 at 07:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Oh wow need to get to level 21 fast

I get that message when I click the expansion spot next to the last expansion spot that was available
    Last edited by igames4me; 08-13-14 at 07:21 AM.
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    I am still missing 11 of the current animals despite having played enough to be level 24. So a new element will just make me even further behind. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need space. As so many of us do. So even if this update puts me further behind in animal collection, at least I will FINALLY have room to grow again, so I am all for it. The sooner the better!

Quote Originally Posted by hansmolln View Post
    hi everyone

has anyone seen this message? I already expanded everwhere that I could and coincidentally clicked on the forest. Maybe there are finally new updates coming? if that is the case: woohoooo!

but there is nothing else to do and no eletric animal anywhere and nothing to expand - so maybe that message was unintentionally released to soon (software develoment: sh*t just happens... ). whatever it is, I have decided to take it as a good sign!

We'll be taking a look at this, thank you for the info!

Executive Chef
    It disappeared now
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    WHAT?!!
    I just SOLD several creatures and 4 big habitats, replacing them with small ones just so that I could fit the maximum number of habitats in the severely limited space of 24 plots (11 original plus 13 expansions).

I don't see any mention in my game of further expansions and ... well, there's also the issue that I just invested in additional Dark, Water and Earth habitats to use the space I created. Happy to now have 26/26 habitats (4 still under construction) and a Grand Farm. I hope I don't have to sell again so soon to fit a new element.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    WHAT?!!
    I just SOLD several creatures and 4 big habitats, replacing them with small ones just so that I could fit the maximum number of habitats in the severely limited space of 24 plots (11 original plus 13 expansions).

I don't see any mention in my game of further expansions and ... well, there's also the issue that I just invested in additional Dark, Water and Earth habitats to use the space I created. Happy to now have 26/26 habitats (4 still under construction) and a Grand Farm. I hope I don't have to sell again so soon to fit a new element.
    Dont worry if there would be new element, there should be new expansions as well
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Dont worry if there would be new element, there should be new expansions as well
    Exactly. The way that I understood the text is that there will be an animal, just like the frostfang that we will have to expand to in order to unlock the new element. so when this update is released for real, not just as an accidental text, there will be more space. or maybe... it was no accident but a sneaky way of telling us to hang in there and not get bored because an update will come eventually

@sandscape: I feel your pain, it seems like I'm spending most of my time figuring out how to make space and which duplicates I'm willing to sell (they can have everything but not my chameneons )

Executive Chef
    It disappeared now
    I just noticed that myself. I am SO bummed. To me, them taking the message away implies that more expansions are NOT actually imminent as we had all really, really, really hoped. I had actually gotten REALLY psyched to expand. Now... still confined to a very small space.

Fashion Designer
    LOL. Of course. Very excited at that prospect, but I hope the habitat limit keeps rising also.

It sounds like we won't have to breed Lightning or buy its habitat. Likely the same scenario as Frostfang and the first Water Way. I wonder what happens if you expand to a new habitat and you're already at your limit? Oh my!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast