Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Fashion Designer
    Fin just dropped a Sea Witch’s Calling also.

Never mind, Sea Witch’s Calling is already listed under Fin, but not Bubbles. Looking at what is needed to craft the different Marmosea, I’m wondering if I’m confused and it was Fin not a Bubbles that dropped a previous Sea Witch’s Calling, quick collect and all. Or if perhaps all the Marmosea have a rare chance of dropping the Sea Witch’s Calling Calling...
    Last edited by ashley224; 03-01-18 at 06:27 AM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    There is more specific info about the Marmoseas drop in post #5. I have also received completed Sea Witch Callings from Bubbles. Also note that they can all drop the Marmosea milk.
    Note that purple Maurice occasionally drops purple shells. I fought so hard to craft them all. Now I have 18 in storage!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Note that purple Maurice occasionally drops purple shells. I fought so hard to craft them all. Now I have 18 in storage!
    The purple shells drops from mermaid Adira, so you don't have to craft them for Maurice. I'm waiting for purple fins... 😂

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Update on item:

There have been 2 names for 1 item throughout this and Storms goal line. It is the white/giant pearl. It is now only known as the white pearl. The kitchen craft has been updated as has when the pearl drops from its sources. I'll update this across the various guides soon.

Rhino Keeper
    How do you get Cornelius the Green Marmosea??? I saved a spot for him in my kingdom but haven’t seen anything in the game referring to him
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I see now Cornelius was a special value pack offer. But it’s interesting that I never saw the offer and I play 50 Times a day. Hmmmmm
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Oh I see now Cornelius was a special value pack offer. But it?s interesting that I never saw the offer and I play 50 Times a day. Hmmmmm
    I don?t remember him either. I wonder if it was at the very start of the this goal line and I was still working on the first one so didn?t realize that I wouldn?t be able to craft that one. Shame. Hope S8 will bring him back. Thought I had them all.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG am I the only one taking like forever on this? I barely now managed Level 9 after taking forever to get the 10 tridents. The need for 15 more now just makes me weep and wish for an "abort quest" button. <.<

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    OMG am I the only one taking like forever on this? I barely now managed Level 9 after taking forever to get the 10 tridents. The need for 15 more now just makes me weep and wish for an "abort quest" button. <.<
    Tridents are not the hard part (just time consuming and silver hog), I have all materials ready for the 25 Tridents, I am waiting for those pesky Marmosea to spawn (very rare) and drop venom (ultra rare).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Tridents are not the hard part (just time consuming and silver hog), I have all materials ready for the 25 Tridents, I am waiting for those pesky Marmosea to spawn (very rare) and drop venom (ultra rare).
    The only way I could spawn the Marmoseas were by chopping the Cursed Reef. Usually I got 2 spawns from 1 reef.. but unfortunately not all defeated Marmoseas drop venom, but more than 50% did.
    If coins are low, as buying the Cursed Reefs are expensive.. with patience they do drop from the Coral Castle and Tide Gate on collections. Spawning by harvesting Tide Blooms I found were extra-ultra-rare and a waste if not needed elsewhere.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74