Page 117 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

I love the little penguin so cute, but I'm stuck on getting alpine I can't seem to breed him. I haven't even tried for bedrock or ****er whale,. I have 12/16 please help with a good alpine combo many thanks.

Executive Chef
    HELP!!

I just hatched my ice age dragon (only just knew about the update! - winter and mistmoth on 2nd try) and placed it in the habitat in the new world but... the nest now has a timer on top and when I tap on it, seems to show it has another egg there, I tap "hatch" and it can't display the picture of the egg but tells me sell or to buy a habitat. Because of this I already bought a second habitat it seems for nothing, but it seems to be a glitch because the nest should be empty. The HATCH screen shows 99,999 gold and 999,999 flames! What's going to happen when I finish breeding, will my nest be shown to be full??

Have tried reinstalling the game but no change. Another thing is, the goal "freezing flying machine" should be completed but is still on my island goal list.

I had the same problem when I first started, all you need to do is update ur iOS to the latest one iOS 6 then u will be able to hatch the egg n play the new ice isle, I hope this helps u freesiawoods.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    I had the same problem when I first started, all you need to do is update ur iOS to the latest one iOS 6 then u will be able to hatch the egg n play the new ice isle, I hope this helps u freesiawoods.
    Thanks very much for the info! I will do that, may take a while cos of PC issues and my iPhone being an old one, fingers crossed!

Questions if someone could help? Ice dragon is ice crown? What is the combo
    For snowflake? Thank you

Oh also what is the combo for ice crown?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscastle View Post
    Questions if someone could help? Ice dragon is ice crown? What is the combo
    For snowflake? Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscastle View Post
    Oh also what is the combo for ice crown?
    For ice crown, you can breed any abominable type dragon (abominable, saber tooth, yeti, cave) with a diamond dragon or any diamond hybrid.

For snowflake, you can breed an ice age dragon with any type of blizzard dragon (snowflake, polar bear, blizzard, penguin, alpine), or by breeding two blizzard type dragons together, or breeding a blizzard type dragon with a diamond dragon. Hope this helps!

To be honest...I hate the update! The Arctic Isles section makes great joy to me once I first updated to v1.6 but everything was bad except the music!
    Almost everything in the Arctic is EXPENSIVE! 1M for a Large Farm? Seriously? Then the Flames and Parts (as in Silver Coins in the Arctic Section) has a LIMIT! This makes the game WORST than ever! 100 Gold for the 3rd upgrade? Are you kidding me? Not to mention the Dragon Stable in the Main Island that it can only hold ONE dragon! Then 100 GOLD to upgrade it? This is RIDICULOUS! What's wrong? You guys BANKCRUPT? (I'm not sure how to spell Bank - crupt properly :P)

I was just giving Feedback to TeamLava because they destroyed the game with the expensiveness! LOL

Sincerely
    ~ Arfan
    Last edited by greygull; 09-09-13 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Discussing mod actions

Thank you very much!

Rhino Keeper
    Sweet, on my second try I was able to get an Ice Age dragon. First attempt I got an Aether which I don't have so definitely a happy camper.