Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

I’m secretly hoping for no event. I cannot express the satisfaction of using my spellbound due rather than letting it spill into the swampy pond for weeks. It should have been drained instead.

Executive Chef
    Expansions and main storyline is what we want.

We didn't get a pop-up this week about an upcoming event. That doesn't always mean we won't get some sort of update. I think it happened like that the last time we got expansions? Or they were alongside another event. So maybe expansions are coming up, or a monster hunt again....or an extension of the number of levels! lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    We didn't get a pop-up this week about an upcoming event. That doesn't always mean we won't get some sort of update. I think it happened like that the last time we got expansions? Or they were alongside another event. So maybe expansions are coming up, or a monster hunt again....or an extension of the number of levels! lol
    hopefully monster hunt! i'm waiting with placing my swampy pond till next monster hunt so i'll be glad to throw away from my kingdom hundreds of dire boars
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone see any kind of pop up for an event or update for tomorrow?

I haven't. I'm wondering what is in store for us next.....

Fashion Designer
    Nothing on my end, not even this morning and we are hours away from the usual start time.

I know most people hate storybook events, but I like them because with those I can wait until the weekend when I am not busy to start without any kind of lost time. I wonder why we haven't seen one in a very long time.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Thinking we are going to get expansion .I have patches of land that's not open that is bluer then the rest thinking I saw 4 plots with this werid blue haze

Attachment 44536
    Last edited by katbtodd; 05-24-18 at 04:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Nothing on my end, not even this morning and we are hours away from the usual start time.

I know most people hate storybook events, but I like them because with those I can wait until the weekend when I am not busy to start without any kind of lost time. I wonder why we haven't seen one in a very long time.
    Do you mean the event where there is a book and you have like 24 hours to do the golas? I'm kind of missing those events too.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Do you mean the event where there is a book and you have like 24 hours to do the golas? I'm kind of missing those events too.
    Yes....usually about halfway through the event, the 24 hour wait doesn't matter because the goals take longer than a day to finish. I just like being able to start on my own time instead of on a Thursday.
    No Gems For Runes!