Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mammoth Trunk Tournament: September 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I like the more relaxed feel of the 45 round tournament. It doesn't matter if you can't battle some days because there's so much time for it. Don't mind all those apples either.

I also find myself going back to basics in many tougher rounds after losing with super or ultra rares and it has worked very well so far. Just beat Spring Wing with Pyro Pony, for example.

I hope everyone can finish! Good luck!
    Totally agree that we have way more time for the 45 round tournament. We can do it slowly and eventually still complete the tournament.

However, this is a probability game. In theory, we have better chance to win using higher level/rarity animals so we should try these fighters first. The question is at what point, if nothing works out, we should start trying Common Epic animals like Pyro Pony. As we all know, these common animals can still win but the basics of the game tell us that the probability is just lower. We have a lower expectation for these common animals to win. Thus, when they do win, sometimes we exaggerate their power/success rate.

Executive Chef
    So now I have RD.36 finally able to conclude , Orangubang Electrical / fire . I recommend animals with Electric/ earth as Wombattery , Hercules , Ampeater u.s.w.

Rhino Keeper
    I just defeated Mammoth Trunk using the Nature element from Twilight Troll (see Post #4). This is a long tournament and I'm happy it's over. It's confirmed that after Round 32 there is no more vote ticket (required for the Stand United Storybook event) and no other special prizes either (such as 1,000 apples) other than the Mammoth Trunk. Trunk is in Storage now but I'm not sure I will bring him out soon as I have quite a few animals to be hatched. In addition, I have several Lightning/Earth Super Rare animals to be raised to the Epic level at this time. Good luck to all of you who tries to complete this tournament.

Banned
    I know can't defeat the Obsidian Cyclops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I just defeated Mammoth Trunk using the Nature element from Twilight Troll (see Post #4). This is a long tournament and I'm happy it's over. It's confirmed that after Round 32 there is no more vote ticket (required for the Stand United Storybook event) and no other special prizes either (such as 1,000 apples) other than the Mammoth Trunk. Trunk is in Storage now but I'm not sure I will bring him out soon as I have quite a few animals to be hatched. In addition, I have several Lightning/Earth Super Rare animals to be raised to the Epic level at this time. Good luck to all of you who tries to complete this tournament.
    Congratulations!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    I know can't defeat the Obsidian Cyclops.
    It happens sometimes. You got stuck in a particular round. It's the way how the game is designed to get you frustrated. I'm lucky in this tournament (Posting #4) to have the longest losing streak only at 4 tries. I do have a few 3-try rounds though.

I'm curious about your level as you're quite successful in using the most basic/common animals, such as Pyro Pony, Rock Rhino, Forstfang, Lightning Leopard, etc. I rarely use these common animals but exclusively enlist my Super/Ultra Rare fighters. Good luck to you for the last few rounds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Hi, hope it can help! I go into the phone settings/ apps/ Fantasy Story and then clear data (don't know if it is the same method for every device).
    Don't worry if when game reopens you wont see any of your habitats or animals. You have to wait a few minutes for them to be loaded 😉
    Thank you so much for your helpful info.! I passed your post along to a neighbor that is so frustrated she is thinking about quitting. I really appreciate you taking the time to try to help.

Best wishes!

Executive Chef
    I have finished the tournament . To all who are still fighting , good luck . The what Drumpf Mammoth have won , congratulations . My result is post on the 1st page # 7 , I can not put Drumpf Mammoth to the nest , so I can not comment . I'll write the hatch time later

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I have finished the tournament . To all who are still fighting , good luck . The what Drumpf Mammoth have won , congratulations . My result is post on the 1st page # 7 , I can not put Drumpf Mammoth to the nest , so I can not comment . I'll write the hatch time later

Congratulations! Great effort.

Executive Chef
    Thank you Supermaay
    So Mammoth Trumf sitting in the nest , it is a long time he sits in the nest.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast