Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spin to Win - Sapling Prize??? July 18, 2017

Fashion Designer
    8 Works in progress yipppee, keep 'em coming S8 ... blah

Nightclub Owner
    Stupid game reset just as I spun the wheel. When I opened the game again the counter showed that I just finished a spin but who even knows what reward I got or if I even got one at all. Not cool, S8. Not cool at all.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Stupid game reset just as I spun the wheel. When I opened the game again the counter showed that I just finished a spin but who even knows what reward I got or if I even got one at all. Not cool, S8. Not cool at all.
    I just got the same thing after I watched a video to get the spin. It would've probably given me something useless like maps or fangs again.

Quote Originally Posted by justinbieber4444 View Post
    This is ridiculous! Day 5 and yes, another Work in Progrss
    I've been getting nothing but WORK IN PROGRESS also, no matter what direction I spin. The game suddenly slows down and lands on that, every spin.. I agree with you, it's really a joke and it's deliberately set that way for some players..(IMO)....

Fashion Designer
    4 Work In Progress, 1 of the two fangs for Basilisk, and all the rest coins. Yeehaw.

They need to make more of the non-dragon spaces food, and adjust the food prize amounts by level.
    Something like:
    2500 food for levels 1-50
    5000 food for levels 50-100
    10,000 food for levels 100-150
    20,000 for levels 150-200

It still wouldn't make a dent in the enormous amount of food needed to play the game, but would help. Plus, Spin to Win should be fun! We should want to do a little cheer when we land on a prize- not groan, let out an exasperated sigh, roll eyes, and be disappointed (or even annoyed an angry). Every single player wants and needs food. Everyone will be happy to win food (unlike the booby prizes such as Work In Progress and useless coins. no one above level 100 should ever get coins as a prize).

Little things like this mean a LOT to players.

Nightclub Owner
    I logged in just in time to squeeze in a free spin and to my amazement I won the Artist Dragon which I needed! So yay for that however, I won't say I'm completely happy with the wheel this time around. Reasons being I had several force quits during/right after spin which is beyond ridiculous and in general I found the non-dragon prizes to be pretty lame.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Lost Marshmallow Dragon:

Has anyone else not receive the dragon they supposedly won? I just won Marshmallow Dragon, but it is not in my storage. I reset the game several times, but it is definitely not there.
    Please submit a report with support , then send me your support ticket number by Private message.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

The Honorable Panda
    To help prevent an out of sync issues when spinning the wheel:

When you first come into your game after being away, collect coins or visit a neighbor before spinning.
    This will allow your game a little time to sync up with the servers so you progress will save.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234