Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/07/2013 Update

Hi TL. I have not posted before but am so annoyed I have felt compelled this morning. As someone who didn't finish the glimmerbat quest because I did not finish the adventure in time I was determined to finish the turkey cow. I know I still had 2 hours left on mine and all off a sudden the goal has finished without letting me complete it. I am even more annoyed because I bought and spent gems for this quest specifically. So you have taken my money and I have got nothing in return. I am really not happy, what are you doing about this issue?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina113 View Post
    I got the costume completed also but no goal beyond that or turkey cow. The costume is in my inventory.
    Me too. And I'm more then p*ssed about it. I spent gems too skip felt, after losing a gathering of felt to a reset. Then I set an alarm to wake me at 3:45 am in order to have time too finish. That should have given me about 3 more hours according to hours left on the goal before. Now nothing but a stupid costume in my inventory. Come on guys, fix it already!

New Resident
    This is also my first post, so unfair, I also spent gems trying to get the goal finished and now it's gone!

Farm Supplier
    Aaah I collected my felts within time and the quest has gone, not happy but it looks like I would never have finished it in 2 days anyway...seriously 2 days for what looks like a time consuming quest! x

New Resident
    I had more than 3 hours left. When I went to bed last night I had 17 hours left, and I slept for 8 hours!!! That's not a 3 hour bug! I also have never posted before, but this quest was almost impossible in the first place, it's ridiculous.

Farm Supplier
    Having just read the complete list of quests I'm even more ticked as I would have finished it!! TL bodge it up again! x

New Resident
    I really liked this quest but wasn't even aware of the timespan..... There should be some kind of warning like the pop-ups you get when gems are on sale saying how much time you've got left...... I was finishing the costume, made that and went to feeding the cow and all of a sudden the quest was gone!!! And I'm pretty sure I had enough time left... I hope TL gives extra time to finsh the quest!

Nightclub Owner
    Hey everyone, I'm really sorry that you've experienced issues with the goals expiring. At this stage I would suggest that if you were close to finishing the goals that you email support@teamlava.com. I know that in DS when the summoning quest expired early they were able to help people out.

I know that some mentioned that the info it was in the first post and another person asked if it was added later. The info was there from the beginning.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm really sorry that you've experienced issues with the goals expiring. At this stage I would suggest that if you were close to finishing the goals that you email support@teamlava.com. I know that in DS when the summoning quest expired early they were able to help people out.

I know that some mentioned that the info it was in the first post and another person asked if it was added later. The info was there from the beginning.
    So you are basically telling us since you never fixed the bug about it expiring before its time we wasted our time because I think most people were almost finished?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post

Hi Maguar,
    Does this mean that TL will not be fixing this bug and we will not be able to finish the quest?
    By the way, surely TL is not expecting all players to be reading the forum for every quest so they should have just known about it ending 3 hrs earlier...