Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    Does breeding hybrids usually work out well just heard about that wondered if actually true plz respond must know!!!!!!!
    Do you mean is it quite easy to breed crystal hybrids? If so, the answer is no! Lol. You use your crystal unicorn then an animal with the elements of the creature you want. But hybrids are ultra rare so they are pretty difficult to get, it's all luck. I got two citrines in under a week! But before that, I can't remember my last one! I have been after the Kirin for ages and have not had any luck there! Hope this was helpful!

Farm Supplier

Do they...?

Do limited time animals ever come back?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Yes, special animals do sometimes return to the game. We can't speculate on when a specific Animal may return, so keep an eye out for our content updates. ^_^

Can you guys give me tips on how to complete the different events:
    -storybook
    -world event
    -leaderboard
    w/o having to use gems I mean I use to complete them w/no problem but i started losing interest in the game(never stopped playing completely)then I ended up having brain surgery '15 which messed up my memory and now I've gained interest again but I can't remember what I use to do to complete the challenges please share tips or direct me to a section on the forum or anywhere that will help me out thanks

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately, events are getting harder and harder so if u are losing then it probably isn't u! I play daily and there have been storybooks I've lost, world event prizes I can't get and I have lost just about every tournament. The forums are great tho. People share such helpful information and post steps for storybooks and recommended fighters for tournaments. But I think a lot of it is luck. It depends where you get stuck, there was an animal I just couldn't breed which is why I lost a storybook, so it was nothing I done wrong. Just bad luck. Good luck tho and do check the forums often for information to help you

Fashion Designer
    How do you increase habitat limit?

I had reached limit the other day. Then painstakingly took the time to trade some of my single element habitats for all my multi-element habitats that were sitting in storage. Now that I have freed up some space in my forest, it says I'm at my habitat limit. So I have empty spaces, but can't buy any habitats to put in the spaces. One more game annoyance.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    How do you increase habitat limit?

I had reached limit the other day. Then painstakingly took the time to trade some of my single element habitats for all my multi-element habitats that were sitting in storage. Now that I have freed up some space in my forest, it says I'm at my habitat limit. So I have empty spaces, but can't buy any habitats to put in the spaces. One more game annoyance.
    You can't increase I'm afraid. We need them to do that and me and several other players have been asking for months! And we are being ignored. No comments at all from anyone. So we don't no if they are working on it or if they are just letting us play ourselves out of the game. The new habitat is beautiful and I want it, but no where to put it so they aren't getting 300 gems from me which means my gems will last longer so I won't need to buy gems as often.
    Also I'm being offered the gorgeous lambi in a value pack for ?10!!! It's an animal I really want but why bother wen I can't get enough habitats to place it

Executive Chef
    I know the amount of habitats went up as u levelled up on lower levels. I'm not sure wen they stopped increasing but I'm level 200 and capped at 126 habitats

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I know the amount of habitats went up as u levelled up on lower levels. I'm not sure wen they stopped increasing but I'm level 200 and capped at 126 habitats
    ugh. 126 habitats is where i am at too. makes no sense that I have space to place one, but have reached my limit. might have to see if i can move a smaller one out and trade it in for another. thought I was doing the right thing by swapping out single 3 animal elements for multi element 4 animals habitats that were just sitting in my storage. oh well. this game is getting harder and harder to play, much less enjoy. I've had the crashing issue for awhile. I don't bother to complain anymore because all they say is, it must be your tablet ect. maybe i will just stop soon. might try to finish up the birthstone ponies this year and consider from there. sad
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Totally agree with u. After every crash I think "don't reinstall!" But then I think "maybe they will fix it, maybe it will get better" and it's not getting better and we aren't getting support and we just keep getting new features instead of fixing current bugs and improving general issues. I wld quite happily take a few weeks/months of quiet updates if that meant resolved crashing issues and a habitat raise, especially wen, like u say, we have the space for them.

On an other note, u can break the 126 habits limit by waiting till u have 126 habitats and then placing the Ines from ur storage