Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

New Resident
    What is considered an illegal swap

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pirranpipi View Post
    what are illegal swaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by dontwake1 View Post
    What is considered an illegal swap
    If memory serves me correct its attempting to swap gems that won't result in a row of three or more. So if you accidentally try to swap two and they just go straight back to how they were that was an illegal swap.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Is there any way to transfer your game (with progress) to a new device?

Nightclub Owner
    To make it easier for you it's here
    Last edited by maguar; 09-21-13 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Fixed link
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

How do I break glass in level 26

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by doreendogs View Post
    How do I break glass in level 26
    Using side boasters (I es that clear a row) are good. Combing a blaster and a power bomb on that side is even better.

New Resident
    How exactly do the portals work? Is there anything that we can do to get certain boosters/gems to pass through any certain portal or is it just the way they fall? Also, if the gem goes thru a green portal then it comes out a red one, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinsjes View Post
    How exactly do the portals work? Is there anything that we can do to get certain boosters/gems to pass through any certain portal or is it just the way they fall? Also, if the gem goes thru a green portal then it comes out a red one, right?
    Here's a link to a quick explanation of portals (with level 70 photos...in posts above it.) No doubt Maguar will add an answer & better explanation here, but this is to "tide you over" in case it takes awhile, lol.
    Question #3: Right. Yes, jewels go through (in) the green portals and out the red ones. Matching/clearing jewels under or after the red portal (depends on the level) is what pulls the jewels through the portal.
    Question #2: Really depends on the level--is there a specific one you're asking about? Might make it easier to answer.
    Hope that helps a little~

New Resident
    I'm sorry you were wrong about the gold bar a day but I think you've got a brilliant idea. I'm going to find somewhere to let the game developers know that this is something that would increase the amount people play. At least I would play more if I got one bar of glad per day. :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Here's a link to a quick explanation of portals (with level 70 photos...in posts above it.) No doubt Maguar will add an answer & better explanation here, but this is to "tide you over" in case it takes awhile, lol.
    Question #3: Right. Yes, jewels go through (in) the green portals and out the red ones. Matching/clearing jewels under or after the red portal (depends on the level) is what pulls the jewels through the portal.
    Question #2: Really depends on the level--is there a specific one you're asking about? Might make it easier to answer.
    Hope that helps a little~
    I think your explanation is great

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast