• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    This has to be the most glitchy and frustrating event ever! Every day I lose the 3rd daily goal! One day I completed it before I opened the goal book, received the mushroom and tapped on it only to have the game then reset and take everything away including the crowns. Not nice S8. I have 199 crowns right now which is only half way to the community prize amount needed. Is it even possible to finish this event at this rate?

The drop rates are horrible too, 15 cow taps for 1 green mushroom is ridiculous not to mention the fabric from the troll outpost. Not all of us have massive quantities of weekly alicorns, S8. Except for the first midnight mushroom when I received Trumpet, all I’ve gotten are filigree paths, I’m up to 126 on those. To add insult to injury I was also gem trapped on Renata! This game is running out of it’s value as entertainment.

Rhino Keeper
    UPDATE: daily mushroom goals. I had no goal today at all, not even the ?normal? 2, and I am using iOS. Then, I decided to enter the game through my android tablet. I saw all 3 goals!!! Completed all three, but when I was ready to chop my mushrooms, I had only two left. So much for trying to go through android... and CS on android is soooooo slow. I feel for those people who play it on android... my overall impression is: where is this game heading? FRUSTRATED!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-27-19 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language- see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Is there a particular way to get the mushroom kids or what? I'm 30+ (stopped counting) of filigree path now but can't seem to get the little cute kids. Any suggestions.
    Oh man, I'm in the same boat. One kid from the first day of the daily quests. And 35ish filigree paths later . . . still stuck with the same one kid. :\ Unlucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Normally my #1 kingdom doesn't crash easily but now it crashes after visiting one or two neighbors. I migrated my #2 kingdom to my phone because of the terrrible crashes there, and visiting goes a lot better now (and I got gems for installing games, which hasn't happened to me in a long timen). The tapped hearts are counted after a crash and so far -knock on wood- no points or mushrooms have disappeared yet. But I'm not very motivated to play.

Oops, I forgot to place back my troll camp...

I've got 2/5 children and 136 points.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-27-19 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Quote removed and swearing removed
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Well, only 2 daily goals AGAIN: Midnight Goals 1 and 2 - but NOT 3.

This is now 3 days in a row.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Well to add insult to injury, I just got gemtrapped. Accidentally hit my gold mine with my pink and lost 61 gems. And I didn't even get gold (black flag). Luckily I have only 6 gems left now, so that won't happen again in a long time...
    I feel your pain I did this on Saturday and lost 56 gems when my finger slipped and I hit Ivy's Bakery. How easy would it be to add a gem confirmation button. I know this has been asked for and ignored. Not very nice in my opinion especially for the players who do spend their hard earned money on gems and use them in the game (like me). Granted I only buy when there is a sale and only once in a good while and sometimes I will buy the $4.99 packs.
    Last edited by Ki250; 05-27-19 at 11:22 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, only 2 daily goals AGAIN: Midnight Goals 1 and 2 - but NOT 3.

This is now 3 days in a row.
    Same here. We are how many days in and I still have never gotten all three daily goals.

It’s weird. Today I logged on around 7am eastern time and had goal 2 (no other) with 16 hrs left. I completed it, collected and chopped. Then I force closed and came back. Goal 1 then appeared with 20 hrs left. Did it and chopped mushroom - anybody need ant filigree paths? I wish I could sell them.
    Never have gotten #3.

Also, is it just me or is it taking a long time to visit those 15 neighbors?!
    Last edited by ladyperidot; 05-27-19 at 11:28 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Same here. We are how many days in and I still have never gotten all three daily goals.

It?s weird. Today I logged on around 7am eastern time and had goal 2 (no other) with 16 hrs left. I completed it, collected and chopped. Then I force closed and came back. Goal 1 then appeared with 20 hrs left. Did it and chopped mushroom - anybody need ant filigree paths? I wish I could sell them.
    Never have gotten #3.

Also, is it just me or is it taking a long time to visit those 15 neighbors?!
    you don't have to visit 15 neighbors. You need 15 HEARTS TAPPED from neighbors. Stormy usually gives all 5, so the minimum neighbors you need is 3 (assuming the other neighbors have a lot of buildings out and you can tap 5 from them).
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    I know I'm not crazy... the Midnight Mushrooms are definitely dropping less Mushroom Crowns in my realm than they were. I always note how many points the items drop for my inventory and I noted the first day that the lowest drop I got was 4 Crowns and the highest drop was 50. It seems in my realm that as soon as the Mushrooms started dropping the paths my crown drops plummeted. Now I'm lucky if I get anything other than single digits.

You can keep the paths s8, gimme the Crowns!

This is becoming quite annoying...
    Since the game began, every single day, When i complete the 3 daily goals, the game rolls back, and I am robbed of one of the items - wheter it is my mushroom disappears or the crowns+related winnings are gone...
    And this does not even appear to be addressed, as I am not the only one.
    The fact that there are some interesting ideas, rather that copy-paste of previous events does not in any way compensate for the continued extremely poor execution. It feels like a slap in the face. I am not even going to comment on the quality of what we get in the end.
    After so many years having so many great memories with the game, i am seriously considering quitting it for good... Thank you S8 for still not listening to your consumers...