View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 15.00%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

55 68.75%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

70 87.50%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.25%
  • Wassail Pot

15 18.75%
  • Tuneful Tile

6 7.50%
  • Poinsettias

15 18.75%
  • FaLaLaLamb

42 52.50%
  • Glitzen

45 56.25%
  • Wassail Wren

28 35.00%
  • Food

31 38.75%
  • Realm Runes

40 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Seasonal Sounds - 2017 Nov 28 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

EVENT: Seasonal Sounds - 2017 Nov 28 (POLL ADDED)

Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Wassail Pot : 100 music notes
    Second Prize: Tunefule tile : 250 music notes
    Third Prize: Poinsettias : 500 music notes
    Fourth Prize: FaLaLaLamb : 1,600 music notes
    Fifth Prize: Glitzen : 3,200 music notes

Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 2,000 - meaning once you have collected 2,000 music notes, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Wassail Wren
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Poinsettias at 500
    Falalalamb at 1,600
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0264.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	40393
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Falalalamb 8 hours incubation

Attachment 40471

Event Boosts
    Wassail Pot - Collect 4 music notes/4 hrs
    Merry Music Stand - Collect 16 music notes/4 hrs

Related Goals
    Candy Carol (2 goals)
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Candy Mane
    REWARD: 250 music notes

Goal 2
    ?

Name:	BA3A3A7F-766C-4957-9B3A-FFABC256B9C5.jpg 
Views:	1789 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	40377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2398BBF3-F261-41AD-85D5-F1208A5BC538.jpg 
Views:	643 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	40378

Collect 50 Music Notes = 200 Presents
    Collect 175 Music Notes = 500 Presents

Rhino Keeper
    The Wassail Pot does not indicate it is ready for collection. The symbol is missing. This is a regular fault. Whatever happened to testing?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    The Wassail Pot does not indicate it is ready for collection. The symbol is missing. This is a regular fault. Whatever happened to testing?
    I've reported in earlier. Thanks for bringing this up.

Fashion Designer
    Man, I wish I had known we would be getting a new Music animal! I would have bought a Magic animal in my baby account instead of a Music one during Black Friday! I'm slowly trying to add elements in that account to be able to use them in the Battlegrounds for testing. Oh well. The Lullabison is one of my favorites, so I'm glad to have him.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Glitzen is gorgeous, but another Ultra Rare. It looks like the points are as high as the last Forest Party, so there's no way I can reach it.

I barely made the 2000 for community challenge last time, so that's where I'm aiming. It would be nice to open the community challenge a little sooner, it used to be the easiest thing to unlock, and now it's the hardest barring the last individual prize.
    I understand wanting to make it a challenge, but for players who have more work/school hours, or just busier lives, it's too high of a bench mark for them to play for 'casually.'

I keep missing out on the Winter Wonderlamb, so hopefully I can land the Falala-Lamb, it's pretty and hopefully within my points range. Recently the Forest party's first individual animal has come before the community unlock. Which gives me a little confidence of getting both if I'm lucky.

Happy playing to all of those who usually unlock the final prize. Glitzen is a beauty, and it'll be nice visiting others forests who manage to win it.

(Rynetory is really polite, so when you post things in the wrong thread for the topic, sometimes you're hinted at tactfully instead of told point blank that you could make the admin's job easier by writing your comments into said correct thread in the first place. Thank you Rynetory. Again.)

Executive Chef
    I missing a balloon when we can collect after 4 hours from the Wassail Pot.
    Just saw another posted earlier
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Poinsettias at 500

Falalalamb at 1,600

Name:	IMG_0264.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	40393

Maybe we'll get Glitzen at 3,200?

Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    Glitzen is gorgeous, but another Ultra Rare. It looks like the points are as high as the last Forest Party, so there's no way I can reach it.

I barely made the 2000 for community challenge last time, so that's where I'm aiming. It would be nice to open the community challenge a little sooner, it used to be the easiest thing to unlock, and now it's the hardest barring the last individual prize.
    I understand wanting to make it a challenge, but for players who have more work/school hours, or just busier lives, it's too high of a bench mark for them to play for 'casually.'

I keep missing out on the Winter Wonderlamb, so hopefully I can land the Falala-Lamb, it's pretty and hopefully within my points range. Recently the Forest party's first individual animal has come before the community unlock. Which gives me a little confidence of getting both if I'm lucky.

Happy playing to all of those who usually unlock the final prize. Glitzen is a beauty, and it'll be nice visiting others forests who manage to win it.

(Rynetory is really polite, so when you post things in the wrong thread for the topic, sometimes you're hinted at tactfully instead of told point blank that you could make the admin's job easier by writing your comments into said correct thread in the first place. Thank you Rynetory. Again.)
    I agree with all of this. Although so many people complained about the last event like this one, so I don’t understand why they didn’t make any changes? Based on my calculations the maximum possible points without spending gems would be about 1,850... still short of even the community prizes. The only way to get more points without spending big time is to get the candy mane, but the three-hour fails then make it impossible to get the maximum breeding/hatching points. It’s a fail-fail situation.

Executive Chef
    World Events have became the WORST things in this game. They are not fun anymore, they are not possible. It is more like: Looka at all the animals you can never have!
    They have completely destroyed those used to be fun events.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast