Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the trees I planted them this morning and still nothing no timer shows just green leaves fall so annoying I can't start the event till I get a leaf or syrup...
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I also faced issues with collecting from maple trees. I agree, they all came ready for collection (taps were present) but no matter what I did (clicking or using the bucket) nothings worked. I tried many times, finally after madly clicking I got my first collection, it was as if it finally was initiated or so. Sadly in my mad clicking I clicked to refill the clock asap so I lost 4 gems :/ So my word is be careful when you try your first collection.
    The trees are ready for collection immediately after purchase. Swipe the bucket over them to collect. If you can't collect, restart your game for it to take effect. After collection, the timer shows up for a 2 hr count down.

@mearro - restart your game next time if it doesn't allow you to collect. Clicking on trees is very risky as you already know. Sorry sweetie.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    A word of caution for new players or those who haven't done this kind of event before:

I would strongly advise AGAINST making any recipes unless asked for...at least until the event ends. The temptation might be there to use the maple leaves since you have them, but what you're collecting now might be needed later when you need to MAKE a recipe as part of a goal. Remember that items crafted before the goal asks for them do not count towards the MAKE step in a goal (though you can still GIVE them). And since we don't know how many of any one recipe we might need to make, the more leaves you have stockpiled, the better.
    FYI New Players: Save time on Bed & Breakfast Recipes by: making... cream, flour, sugar and collect from animals bacon and eggs. So, you can have them ready when the recipe require them.

Rhino Keeper
    they have made this event impossible to complete, unless you buy some extra trees for 99 gems....which I will not be doing. Oh well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyCM View Post
    Storm8 knows how to make money (I don't blame them). Since the items are permanent, like the grapes and flowers, buying the gem trees during the event will be a benefit to the player in the long run. I bought the gilded grape vines and gilded flower pots when they were available. I can now harvest more than double the grapes and double the flowers. They are my best sellers. However, 99 gems per tree seems pretty steep to me and I would like to save up gems to use on something besides an event item, even if the event item is permanent. Plus, they just keep adding more and more to keep up with. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed lately.
    Definitly getting overwhelmed. Too many crafts for each machine. N crazy hard to make coins. I have been saving for what feels like ages. Then an event comes along and i use up all the coins. At this rate im never getting my last feed mill. Forget the crazly expensive goats...

Here's some info in goal three. Hope I'm not duplicating someone else's post, but I didn't notice photos of it yet. My goal is already partly in progress, so I apologize for my photos already having some of the work done and not being accurate to someone just beginning the goal...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	33440
    Make a new craft, Maple Bacon and Eggs, which requires 1 maple leaf, 2 eggs, 2 bacon, and 1 stack of pancakes each.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	33439  

Farm Supplier
    Have any goals posted beyond #3? If they have, I can't find them.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post

There are six goals total.
    Post number 0ne will be updated once someone reaches them and posts the information.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    Bed & Breakfast 4 of 6

Collect 8 Maple Syrup
    Bake 4 Maple Bed for Jed (Bakery)
    Give 4 Maple Bread for Jed
    180 Coins + Barn Skin + 34 XP

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    Bed & Breakfast 4 of 6

Collect 8 Maple Syrup
    Bake 4 Maple Bed for Jed (Bakery)
    Give 4 Maple Bread for Jed
    180 Coins + Barn Skin + 34 XP
    Thanks!!!!
    Adding to post number one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    @mearro - restart your game next time if it doesn't allow you to collect. Clicking on trees is very risky as you already know. Sorry sweetie.
    Lesson learned!

Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    FYI New Players: Save time on Bed & Breakfast Recipes by: making... cream, flour, sugar and collect from animals bacon and eggs. So, you can have them ready when the recipe require them.
    Great advice, that's exactly what I'm doing now.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast